Strong Thighs

Vincent Denra

I shouldn't be here. I knew that. But if it would piss my brother off, why not? I looked at my phone for no more than a second to check the time, but was bombarded with '6 missed calls from Charlie Denra'. He was gonna kick my ass when he found me, but for now I was on my own. I was gonna party, and be free, and not go to college just yet... I wanted to be my own person for just a little while.

I wanted to be my own person before he took me back to the same boring life, where he'd make sure I had everything I needed but wasn't getting too spoiled, where he would get angry if my grades dropped below a B+, and I'd get a good chewing if he so much as suspected I had any alcohol.

Yeah, yeah, I know it doesn't sound too bad. He's not a bad guy. In fact, most girls throw themselves at his feet, and he might be happy about it if he wasn't gay. He just wants to take care of me. But currently, I want to take care of myself. So I down another shot that I was only able to get because my of-age friend waved his ID at the bouncer that he happened to know very well. Good 'ole Tyrone, always hooking me up with what I'm not allowed to have.

The lights in the club were starting to change more frequently as the song picked up. I was goofing around, dancing with my friends. It was nothing. I didn't need to think about those 6 missed calls from today that I had just swiped to the side so they could join the 20 others from the last two and a half days. He didn't need to know where I was or what I was doing. I'm 19, I'm a grown man.

The night goes on and my vision gets blurrier, more tequila and more fun, more abs and more boobs being flashed in my face.

I didn't even realized I had tripped until about four seconds after I landed. At first I thought I was just sitting back in the chair I had been half-perched on for part of the night, but then I came to my senses and took careful but drunk note of the woman who I was sitting on top of.

She was beautiful, I could tell that even with my weakened senses. She had curly dark hair, and a lip ring. And big boobs. I liked those especially.

Her full eyelashes came down for a second as she blinked, looking me over. I couldn't help but give a nervous giggle. I didn't particularly want to stand up.

"If this is suppose to be a lap dance, you're doing a terrible job." She snapped suddenly, loud enough for me to hear her with all the music and people.

"Hah, sorry ma'am! Just enjoyin' the view!" I admitted to her. I couldn't see very well, but it looked like she smiled. She has dimples.

"You're not bad yourself, baby. But I'm waiting on somebody."

"A date?" I purred, stalling until she made me get up. I reached down and ghosted my finger over her thigh. She had these huge thighs, I could tell, muscular and shapely.

"You could say that, sugar. Now how about you go have fun with your friends and let me tend to my affairs?"

"Yes ma'am, sorry about that!" I gave her a toothy smile. She made some kind of expression, but I couldn't make it out. Everything was blurry and the lights were changing very fast, moving from color to color like they were the main show.

Another friend of mine, Isabelle, grabbed my arm and pulled me away from that woman completely. "Vin, I'm pretty sure that lady's important, you might not wanna mess around with her." She warned.

"I think I want her to sit on my face." I returned without much thought.

"Ugh, you're so lovely." She snarled sarcastically and handed me a cup of another clear liquid, which I downed without a second thought.

"That was water!"

"You need water! Your crazy ass has already had more shots than anybody else!" She informed me and then went back to our other friends.