How you guys met

Zach:

You and Eben have been best friends since you were little kids. You are his stylist so whenever he went on tour you went with them. One afternoon he introduced you to the boys because they were going to hire you as their stylist. "Boys this is Y/N my best friend, yet also my stylist. Who is also going to be yours" Eben said introducing you "I'm Jack this is Jonah, this is Daniel, this is Corbyn and this is Zach" he said pointing at each one of them, you turned to look at Zach and saw him watching you so  you blushed, he just giggled a bit. You got along really well with all of them but specially Zach; you found him really cute and so did he. At the end of the day he asked for your number and your social media.

Jonah:

You were in a bookstore/cafe place, you had a Harry Potter book in one hand while in the other you were holding a cup of coffee. You got distracted when you run into a cute guy, hopefully your coffee didn't spill on him only on the floor, you apologized about a thousand times; he told you there was no problem and that his name was Jonah and saw that you were reading Harry Potter. He got excited and asked you if he could read with you, you said yes. At the end of the day he left a paper with his number inside the book that said "If I were a seeker and you were a snitch, would you let me catch you? Call me" when you finished reading it you only smiled like an idiot looking the paper.

Daniel:

You were at a music shop searching for some new guitar strings because yours were old. The ones you wanted were on a top shelf, because you are a not very tall you were jumping and tippy toeing to get to the strings. When suddenly you saw a hand get the strings you turned around a saw a cute white haired guy; as you turned he took a step forward unintentionally so you guys were really close both of you blushed and you took a step backwards to have some distance. "Thought you might need some help" he said giving you a cheeky smile "Thanks, I'm Y/N" you answered "My name is Daniel". You guys talked for a while and at last exchanged numbers.

Jack:

You were at a skatepark practising for a competition you had in a few weeks. You arrived and saw a cute guy skating and doing some tricks, you were impressed at some of the tricks he did. Later you were about to do the most dangerous trick you have ever tried, the moment you were landing something went wrong and you fell on your right foot. You screamed in pain everyone went to help you; the cute guy helped you get to a bench. "Hey, is your house near so I can help you get there" he said with a worried look "No I live pretty far away" you said grunting in pain "Mine is near I can take you there, is that okay?" he looked his eyes with yours "It would be perfect; I'm Y/N" you answered " I'm Jack" he said back to you. He took you to his house and helped with your ankle, finally you exchanged numbers for him to keep track on your ankle. Or at least that is what he said.

Corbyn:

You were working at a shoe shop as an assistant; when you saw a cute guy looking for some shoes so you went to help him. "Do you need any help in finding you size?" I asked politely "Yes please, I've been looking for mi size but I can't find it" he turned to look at you and when he saw you he looked astonished at how cute you were "I'm Corbyn" he said smiling goofily "Well Corbyn my name is Y/N and I will help you today" you said funnily. You helped him find the size and type of shoes he wanted. When he finished paying he came to you to ask for your number to maybe hang out sometime.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooooo this is my first preference i hope you guys liked it and enjoyed all of it  ❤❤❤