Chapter 1

"Xaren!"

Hika called out to Xaren who is on the way to school.She tidied up her uniform and start running to match up with Xaren's walking pace.

Looking at how similar their uniform is,it seems like they're going to the same school.Xaren started slowing down a bit.

"Hey,where do you want to go after school?"Hika asked whilst trying to open a pack of filled bread.

"Probably nowhere.I still got some studying to do since our exam is just around the corner."Xaren took half of Hika's bread.

"You're no fun at all.Look at me,do you think I studied?"They arrived at the bus stop.

"Says the girl who always get the top grade."Xaren smirks.

"How mean!Aren't you are also known as the 'smart prince'?"She looks at Xaren with a mischievous face.

"W-who told you that?!What are you talking about?When did you know?"Xaren looks away.His face turned bright red.

"Awww-is the little prince shy?You're so cute."Hika pinched Xaren's cheek.

"Hey,don't do that!My cheek is expensive you know?"His face turns redder(?) than before.

"Just kidding.How about a trip to the cafe this evening?"

"Sure.Oh,that's our bus."

______________________________________

Hika and Xaren took separate ways after arriving to school.Hika goes to the girl's block while Xaren to the boy's.

Their first class started without a hitch,except for the fact that Hika was asleep for the whole class.The teacher didn't bother about it since she could answer any question that was thrown to her right after she wakes up.Well,her friends call that the eight mystery of the school.

Time pass by and the school ended.Hika waits by the school gate for Xaren.Spotting his bright red hair,she immediately calls out to him.

"Let's go!"Hika takes Xaren's hand and  started running.They arrived at a little gazebo in front of a beautiful hidden lake close to their home.

They called the gazebo as their personal cafe.They bought some coffee and snacks from the store.

"Isn't it relaxing being here.It makes me feel sleepy."Hika yawns a little.

"Yeah....."Compared to Hika,Xaren looks like he's ready to doze off at any time.His eyes slowly close and he rests his head on Hika's shoulder.

Hika flinched a little.Her face turns a little red.'Oh,well.I wonder who will comes out after this.'

Seeing Xaren's calm face,Hika's eyes started getting heavier.She fell  asleep on Xarens head.

●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Hika opened her eyes staring at a familiar ceiling.

"Isn't this my room?Who carried me here?"Her mind is quite puzzled.Suddenly,someone opened the door.

"Hika,you're awake.Sorry I didn't told you beforehand.I carried you here."Xaren is present in front of the door.But it seems like something's wrong.

"Which one are 'you'?You're not Xaren right?"Hika said something weird out of the blue.

"Bingo!This time it's me,Cidel!"Xaren or purposefully Cidel said in excitement.

Well I guess you guys are confused right now but Xaren actually has some disease called DID which means that he has split personalities.

His personalities changed based on his mood for the day.Hika roughly knows about all of his personalities though.

"Well,since I'm awake,you can go home now  Cidel.And make sure nnothing happens to Xaren."Hika ties her hair up.

"Ay-ay Miss!"Cidel walks like a soldier back to his house.

'Hahaha!I could get a really good laugh with him by my side.'

Tomorrow will be a brand new day.