How You Met

Sketch: you and your baby sister were going to the store and you little sister spotted him. She grabbed your arm and yanked you over to him. As she got to him she saw the rest of the pals were there too and she went to say hi to Corl while you were left to talk with Sketch. "Sorry about her." You said, scratching the back of your neck. "She's a bit excited is all." He laughed, looking over to your sister, who was taking a goofy picture with Alex and Denis. "She's adorable." He says, now looking at you. You smiled and blushed, when you both talked a bit more and decided to exchange numbers.

Denis: You were in the park, running away from your friend. You and your other three best friends were in a really big prank war and you had just pulled one on (y/b/f/n) (your best friends name). While he/she was on a date, you poured flour all over them. You were running away from them as fast as you could when you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw a really cute, tall, guy. You looked at him for a few seconds, zoning out before you heard, "Y/N IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!" MComing from (y/b/f/n). You looked up to the guy and said, "hi! Could you possibly... um... help me climb that tree to hide from my friend that I pranked?" He laughed and nodded, helping you up. He leaned on the tree and you sat on a branch next to him, introducing yourselves. You two got talking and exchanged numbers, after making sure the coast was clear and that (y/b/f/n) wasn't anywhere in sight

Corl: you were at the mall, trying to find a gift for your best friend, for their birthday. You all of a sudden felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw a pretty cute guy standing there. "Excuse miss, but do you work here? I need to find a present for my friend." You laughed and said, "I'm sorry but I don't work here. I could still help you if you'd like!" He nodded and said that that would be great. You two did all of your shopping together for that day and exchanged numbers.

Alex: you were walking your dog when she got off her leash. She started to run to a guy with dyed hair. She jumped on him and made him fall to the ground. You ran towards her and pulled her off of him and apologized, a lot. He got up and laughed, telling you it was okay. You two got talking and traded numbers.

Sub: you met him at a restaurant. Your date had bailed on you and you were just sitting there when he walked up to you. He asked if you were okay and you just shake your head. He convinced you to tell him what had happened and you broke, spilling all of your life story and the crappy events in it. You two ate together and exchanged numbers.

(A/N: if you guys have any criticism for me please comment down belowww!!! Love ya guys!)