#AlexFromTarget

it was a cold, fall Sunday afternoon. I was on my period, as I am around the same time of each month. I stroll to target to grab some tampons from the pad isle. I went to checkout, picking the shortest line- register 3.
I set my tampons on the counter, and dig into my wallet to grab some money.
I look up to see the most gorgeous human being in front of me.
"hello Miss. will this be all?" he says, scanning my item. he has beautiful eyes you lose yourself in. you smile, and your cheeks turn a light red.
"yes, thank you." I say, trying to sound calm.
"paper or plastic?" he asks, raising an eyebrow in a sexy, beautiful way.
"plastic." I reply.
"good choice." he says, putting my tampons in a plastic bag. his breath smells like peppermint. Right then, I knew he was the one... I love peppermint.
"what's your name?" I ask, with a smirk on my face.
"Alex... from Target." he replies.
"can I tweet a photo of your beautiful face?" I ask.
"well of course!" he says.
I pull out my phone, and took the picture with the hashtag "#AlexFromTarget"
"wanna get coffee sometime?" I ask.
"sorry but I belong to Lindsey. back off bitch." he says, sassily handing me my change and threw my tampons in the air and ran away.
that is the story of how I bled to death.