10

I'm not sure how long it has been since we started walking closer to the city, If I was to guess it is now twenty-five minutes later and I am sitting in the car that is parked outside my apartment. I drifted away in sleep a few times.

I opened my mini bag and pulled out ten dollars to give to the driver.

Chase snatches it out of my hand and gives it back to me. "Don't worry about it, I can pay." 

"With what, your black card?" I sarcastically question him and laugh for fun. 

"I have cash." He pulls out a twenty and hands it to the driver. "Thanks man." He pats his shoulder and opens the door. 

"What are you doing?" I ask him but he had already shut the door. I get out and follow him up to my apartment.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm going in with you." 

"Says who?" I hope he doesn't think anything is about to happen.

We walk up the steps, I pull out my keys and unlock the door. 

"I'm not here to deflower you, relax, I'm here for Trixi." He places his hands in his pockets. "I'm waiting for her to come back." He smiles at me. 

I roll my eyes and huff. "Fine but stay in her room and do not bother me. I need my sleep." 

 I start walking towards my room. I can feel and hear Chase presence behind me still following, making me nervous. Every step I take my head thumps. For a second, I almost forgot how to walk, it must be the alcohol or just me. 

I stop walking and ask him. "You passed the room."  

"My bad, I got distracted by a lovely sight." He smirks down at me causing the hair on my arm to stick up. 

What is he talking about.

I shake my head and turn around but then I feel myself being pulled back. My chest lands on Chase and his lips instantly smash on to mine. It all happened so fast it gave me whiplash. 

I felt his lips on mine. My mind drifts off.. He tastes like alcohol and mint gum. We both had gum which explains it. His soft lips moved swiftly, I almost want to bite them off. 

I'm sure how I got myself in this situation, but I am drowning in his kiss; it is impossible not to want more, my mind is at daze.

The heat rose in my cheeks as he wraps his arms behind my lower back pulling me in closer to him. Is this what a kiss is supposed to make you feel like? I am so hooked on to him and the way he is holding me tight. The whole thing makes it seem addicting.

He pushes his tongue, increasingly wanting access to get inside, but before I let him I realized who I am, and who is in front of me. My eyes open in horror as I slap his chest multiple times and I push myself away from him. As soft, moist, and steamy that was, he's not Nolan.