13

Another week of classes goes by. So far, I gained a reliable relationship with all of my professors. I was even able to show up early to get Professor Brown his morning coffee. It's a bonus that i get to doge Chase whenever he comes into the classroom.

Call it kissing ass, but I call it Kissing A's. If I need to pass, I know I can rely on them to give me extinctions, especially if I turn things on time.

Delilah and I have been getting along this week. At times I feel Trixi hates it.

Before the weekend we both went shopping at the city mall. I got thin plaid skirts that can go perfectly with a beige turtle neck in my closet. Plus, new jeans. Delilah got outfits for more parties as if the one they had here last week wasn't big enough.

Let's say I should've taken Trevor's offer and joined his family for dinner.

I called Nolan this morning and talked about nothing to him for an hour. We just stayed on the phone, taking in each other's company. At least this time, there was no female interruption. I did end up slipping and telling him about me getting drunk. He was shocked for one. But not as mad as I thought he would be. I mentioned to him that this one student would always bother me, I never gave up the name, but at least I'm a step closer to telling the truth.

I felt he was holding back on the conversation, but he mentioned waking up early for lacrosse training. He didn't even care to hear about the student. 

Knocking on my room door interrupts my thoughts. Delilah stands at the door with black ripped shorts and a red top. "Roomie, you busy?" Her brows raise while she smiles.

"No," I tell her.

"Good...get ready. We are going to Roger's house." She flips her wavy hair.

"Roger's, why?" I raise my brows.

"Because his house is really nice with a hot tub and a saltwater pool. Find your cutest bikini." She walks into my room and takes a seat on my bed.

"I don't have one," I speak.

"Then what do you have?"

"Two-piece bathing suits. The string isn't really my thing."

Her lips form in a line hiding the laughter. "Ok. Model them, and I'll tell you which ones to wear."

Before getting up from the bed, my phone rang once again. I ignored the call when i realized it was my therapist. 

The first bathing suit was a one-piece that didn't look proper, so I took it off before showing it to Delilah. The second one was a two-piece with the symbol of NYU on the side, I wish it were purple, but Claudia didn't listen, I ended up with a white one.

"Shit, you look seductive. Turn around."

"I don't think that's necessary." I grin. The one thing I do not like about this bathing suit is that it is a little cheeky, and that makes me feel awkward.