Short Story

It was Halloween the year was 2313. Three friends Isabelle, Mary, and Noah had been planning a Halloween for weeks and it was finally time for Halloween! Isabelle was supposed to meet Mary and Noah at the old house on North Sherwood. This was where the party was to be held. The old house on North Sherwood had creaking windows and has been around for at least 400 years, the whole house had sort of an eerie glow. That is exactly why Isabelle, Mary, and Noah choose the old eerie house on North Sherwood.

        The three teenagers met at the eerie old house on North Sherwood at four o' clock so they could decorate, but little did they know that their party would run a little, lets say, short. None of the three wore super scary costumes. It wasn't supposed to be a scary party. Isabelle was a candy corn witch, Mary was the zombie bride, and Noah was Frankenstein. Some stories never get old. 

        Isabelle, Mary, and Noah split up to find things to decorate with. Noah was looking around when he stumbled across the room with Halloween supplied in it, so he called to Isabelle and Mary. There was no answer, no sounds at all actually. Noah was startled. Then the girls showed up at the door. The three continued looking, but now Noah was scared.

        Isabelle was looking in a box labeled "SPOOKY" when something glittered out of the corner of her eye. Then Isabelle saw it. It was perfect. It was a cracked mirror with a blood red frame and ooze running down it plus it had an eerie glow to it. More eerie than the house.  Isabelle called Mary and Noah over. They all agreed it would be cool to use, but when they tried to move it, it wouldn't budge. Ten minutes later they sat down to look at it, but instead of their reflections it showed all three of them dead on the floor. They jumped back and ran out of the room. They were back in the main room but there was blood all over the walls and the door was locked to where they couldn't get out.

        All three of them screamed as if on que. Then they heard an evil laugh, then next thing Isabelle knew she was all alone in the room. She called for her friends, nothing. Then she heard a stiffed scream from Mary. Isabelle followed it as it turned into a sob all the way to the mirror room. She hesitated them burst into the room to see two men hunched over Mary and Noah dead and pale on the floor.

        Isabelle staggered back as one of the men turned to notice her. He has unnaturally pale skin, blood stained lips, black hair, and where his eyes should be were holes. The other man turned around to reaveal Mary almost dead on the floor, the only difference between the two guys was that the second guy had ginger hair. Isabelle would've found it ironinc if she wasn't so scared. Isabelle screamed, then everything went black, but the last thing Isabelle saw was Mary dying on the floor and Noah dead on the floor. After that night the house was never used again untill 100 years later when three friends thought that they wanted to throw a Halloween.