Dear Diary:

Tuesday 12:34 a.m
It's happening again..I hear her screams coming from the other room to leave her alone , she's throwing things everywhere and I think she just shattered a mirror or worse a window. It has to be a window because she can't stand mirrors. Would you believe me if i told you she hasn't looked into a mirror in over a year? She asks me to do her makeup, fix her hair and for my opinion on what she is dressed with, but that's as far is it goes. I want to check up on her because I'm the only one who cares for her, but I'm too afraid dad will punish me for "budding in" again. My sister is going crazy I feel it and I know it. Mom says she's just sick, but i don't believe it, im old enough to understand what's going on now. I'm 15 going on 16 in a few days so why does she still see me as this innocent creature? My sister, she doesn't smile anymore. That dimple on her left cheek doesn't show anymore, the light is gone from her picturesque emerald eyes, instead they sit there dull and lifeless. Her appetite and sleep cycles lie at a killer zero. She hates him more than ever. She can't even look at him. I wish i had someone to help me but I have come to realize it. My sister, Jacy Marina, the one I have looked up to my entire life, the one I love unconditionally... has lost it.