Taejin: Mr. ceo pt:1

No one's POV:

"Get the hell out of office!!!" "S-orry sir just p-pls listen to m-" "I SAID GET OUT!!!!"

The worker run away from the ceo's office aka Kim Taehyung. He's the best CEO of South Korea and his company is on 1st place in marketing in South Korea. He's so cold hearted and rude and fire anyone,anytime he wants but today his anger is on another level and nobody knows why and everybody in office is confused and scared to do anything that anger the CEO more and can get them fired.

Seokjin's POV:

I am sitting in the cafe of and peacefully drinking my coffee. I love this place. Every time I come here it make me feel relaxed and light headed. The sweet and bitter fragnence of coffee is soon good.

After drinking my coffee I headed outside the cafe with a hot chocolate in my hand well I can't help it you know and I'm rich enough to buy myself things. I got in my car and played some of my favourite songs. I started heading towards Kim Cooperation cause my best friend jimin works there and we planed on meeting each other this evening.

"You can't stop me lovin myself!!!" I am singing like crazy in my car. I love this song.

After I reach there. I got out of my car and was entering the building but suddenly someone bumped into me and I fall on my butt "Ouch!! Hey can't you see?"

I looked up see a handsome,tall man in black suit with muscular body staring at me with so much anger on his face "See where you are going you fool,you created wrinkle on my suit!" he gave me a glare and left...What the actual fuck did he just left like that without saying sorry and acting like it was me who bumped into him?!

I guess people here are not kind except my jimine. "Jinnie!!!" I looked in the direction where the voice came from and see jimin coming running towards me.

He suddenly jump on me and make us both fell again... ahhh my poor butt. He hugged me tightly to where I can't breath properly.

"Jinnie I miss you soo much" "Yahh you human kuala get off of me I can't breath" "Oopps~ sorry
jinnie" *giggles* "I miss you too jimin how are you?" *sigh* "Not fine I guess" "Why? What's bothering my sweet moichi???"

*whining*" You see my boss he gives me too much work and he's always angry" "Awww my baby~ come here" I pulled him in a tight hug I really missed him soo much.

"Jin let's go to club tonight!" "Nope you know clubbing is not my thing" "Pls jinnie"*puppy eyes* "Aish I can't do anything about you but you have to buy me chocolates" "Sure!! I love you jin you are the best"

At Jin's house~

"Here wear this" jimin handed me some clothes "B-but don't you think its to revealing" "Just wear it,it will really look good on you"

"J-jimin.." "Wahh~you look really good Mr. Worldwide Handsome you will have every one drooling over you!" it was a black ripped jeans with a black tie which was loosened around my neck red shirt which was unbuttoned enough for people to see a bit of my chest. I kinda looked sexy.

At club~

Tae pov:
I was sitting in this godamn club with these sluts trying to seduce me. It really makes me disgusted.

I was still thinking about that beauty that I bumped into this evening. He was really beautiful with smooth skin,plump lips and a innocent face. I wanted to know him more I also had a great chance to talk to him but anger took the best of me and I yelled at him and made him fell small and not even say sorry.

He probably think I'm a bad person with no manners. This was all because of my fucking assistant because of him I loose a very great deal. That stupid son of bitch*sign* I wish I meet that beauty again.

Jin's pov:

We are here at the club. Here are so many people with some making out and some on the dance floor. Some people was trying to flirt with me...disgusting.

"Jin let's go and get a drink" " Okay" "Let's get it!"*chuckles* "2 shots pls!"
"2 shots for 2 handsome man" the bartender said and wink at us well who won't?

We both were sitting, drinking and laughing. Jimin is trying to flirt with the bartender which name is I guess Min Yoongi. I was looking here and there smiling until my eyes land on a familiar figure. "It's him!" I yelled lightly grabbing Jimin's attention. "Who's him?" "Look he is that rude man who bumped into me this evening,disrespect me and left without saying sorry!!" "Where?" I pointed at the VIP lounge where he was sitting "There" Jimin looked where I pointed.

"Ohh shit!!" "W-what?" I was surprised by how Jimin reacted and seeing the expression on his face like he had seen the devil himself.

"Ohh fuck fuck fuck what he's doing here?!" Jimin wisper yelled. "What happened jimine?" "He's my BOSS!" "He's your what?!" I was surprised was a understatement.

"Wh-where are you going" "To the dance floor you see if he sees me he's goona kill me and oh god I can't even imagine...and be can't see me dancing from where he's sitting and don't worry I will not leave without you jinnie" with that he runs away to the dance floor

Now,I was left alone drinking *sign*
I once again looked at that man and to my surprise....

Part 2 will soon be released!!!
Hope you enjoy
And
Pls like~😄