NOTICE

"I mean just look at them, they're so cute augh I cant take it." I say to my friend Sapphire.

"omg you're ridiculous just ask them already they'd be down for it, Alice stop worrying."

I grumble dramatically and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Besides they would be amazed that an amazing hot witch like you would even want them." She said with a sassy side eye given to me.

I roll my eyes "whatever" as I longingly staring at the boys while they are talking with their younger brother and his friends.

"Lets go before you drool on over your book because I know you're gonna get mad about it later." She picks up my books and my bag.

"Mad about what the book or the boys?" I ask knowing what she is going to say.

"Both now let's go."

.......

We head to your next class, potions with Snape.

"Love this class!"

I said with excitement.

"you're so weird how can you like this class?"

Sapphire looking at me weirdly.

"I know Snape can be a bit off putting...."

"Ha, a bit you mean very he's like a cat with a stick up its ass." she scoffs.

"Ok I low key think, in a weird way, he thinks I'm decent and anyway his class is super easy." I say in a matter of fact tone.

"bitch what do you mean easy, are you ok do I need to take you to the infirmary?"

Sapphire franticly feels my head and looks me dead in the eyes, then playfully slaps me.

"Oh my gosh let's just get to class"

I say with an eye roll.