the call

Shin Mao POV

Shin Mao: honey in home! Shin said walking in his House.

(OK so I made up this name)

Hina Mao: oh honey your home dinner in 10! Hina said popping her head out from the kitchen

Shin Mao: all right shin said sitting on the stool bye the iland connected to the kitchen.

Shin Mao: honey could you get me some coffee before you start with dinner again shin said moving his hand trying to help her understand some more.

Hina Mao: of course honey, she said making some coffee.

Shin Mao: honey I need to talk to you shin said but getting interrupted bye his phone.

Shin Mao: oh I need to take this. Shin said grabbing his coffee hina set down as she nods her head in understand as she watches shin walk onto the front porch.

Shin Mao: once he gets on the porch shin face darkens, what do you want I said I wanted time off.

Mystery person: yeah yeah well we never get what we want now do we so stop complaning this is important.

Shin Mao: just..say what I need to do shin said getting a little stressed but not showing it.

Mystery person: ha! Well mad are we.................................................
silence? Ah I see how it is. Well whatever this is a secret mission so don't tell anyone you know what hapends when you do..right shin.

Shin Mao: thats shin Mao to you.

Mystery person: you know I don't care what you think I just need someone strong...ha! I see what you did there trying to distract me hu? Well not going to work.

Shin Mao: just get on with it!

Mystery person: OK OK getting a little to mad are we. Well no matter do you know this town called pure heart. Well of course you don't its been hidden for years! Hahahaaaa don't make me laugh shin.

Shin mao: I didn't say anything...

Mystery person: whatever anyway the pure heart that protected it was broken we don't know who but it looks like someone ramed it bye assident getting back on track I want you to steal the ruby pure heart. It can still be used it has a strong ora coming from it. It will power our layer for sentries. In a few years we can even take over the entire earth and after that maby the hole universe!

Shin Mao: steal the Rudy pure heart is that it?

Mystery person: yep! You will grab it and bring it to me I'm giving you a few months to do this other wise...well you know what. Oh I'm sending a plain to you I've informed the king you will be coming and I hope you have something nice to ware because your coming as a famous business man. The king there has never stepped foot outside the town he was easy to mlipilate.

Shin Mao: anything else?

Mystery person: no that's about it. If I forgot something I will contacted you if needed I want you to get this right so any questions?

Shin Mao: not that I think.

Mystery person: well only call me if there's an Imrgency OK.

Shin mao: loud and clear, loud and clear.

Mystery person: good you have three hours to prepare shin.

Shin Mao: OK......bye

Mystery person: byye!

( call ended )

Shin Mao: what am I gonna do now shin said sighing walking into the house I should tell her about me leaving I'll just have to tell her what I originaly had to say once I get back from my job. Shin though as he walked over to the chair he originally sitting in and sat down.

Hina mao: oh honey just in time first dinner the girls are all ready in there rooms eating dinner let's sit down and eat together you wanted to say someing hina  said setting there food down and sitting down.

Shin Mao: yes honey I know, thanks for the food.

hina Mao: no problem honey now what did you want to talk about.

Shin Mao: oh uh I wanted to talk to you about my job I just got a call and....mm

Hina mao: and what?

Shin Mao: I'm going on an important mission I'll be gone first a couple months do not tell anyone my life is on the line if you do honey. It I'm not back in two and a half months send our girls to a city called pure heart but only if I'm not back OK this is really important right.

Hina Mao: I understand but how do I tell the girls?!

Shin Mao: darling just tell them that dads not gonna be hear for a couple months. Also its important so no need to worrie.

hina Mao: all right will do sweet heart

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Hello my friends yep new story I've had first about a day now 🤣
I hope you in joy this one and had a good read bye for now!