Chapter 1. Introduction

Hello ,If you're wondering who I am then please by all means keep reading. I'm just your average teen  who originated from Texas but now lives in California. I love to sightsee and hang with the most important people in my life. My friends, I have a small friend group and we all have grown during high school together and this is our last year. Crazy right? Four years fly past your eyes without even realizing it's here. Now if you are wondering where I'm going with this... it's senior year! The one for the books. I might have to say senior year is a bit scary.. but I'm glad I have my friends to walk the path towards graduation. Let me recap how I met my friends, We have Noen The boy who loves to dye his hair and become bald one day. All jokes aside he's hilarious and a great friend to have , very loving and caring indeed. We have Payton the youngest out of our friend group (between me n you idk how he's graduating with us but that's besides the point) he's adorable and is the youth of our group he makes us feel alive. We have Jeremy  he's a keeper , very handsome but super goofy I swear. I would name everyone but that's not the point. Now I'm going to talk about chase , "who is he?" You might say, well he's the tallest of our group and the softie you might say that as well once you get a good glimpse of him. He's the closest to me and I known him by far the longest from our group. He was the first friend I made when I first moved here, he was super sweet and shy when we first met. Here and there we argue but that's what all friends do! But , there's lots of truth untold. In our group we have had our laughs and our cries. Our anger and our pain ,but what has happened is very irresistible. Here comes the truth unraveling.