𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤

song:

song:

ℓσттєяу - кαℓι υ¢нιѕ

If needed, put it on loop until you finish reading!

It's very recommended to listen to the song during reading for the best experience possible!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mina had just returned to the dormitories from going shopping at one of the local makeup shops, Angel Tenshi. The store was only located in Japan at select locations, being one of the top 4 popular makeup brands worldwide. All of the packaging color being a light pastel pink, many tourists visited every day to get one of the aesthetic products, one being most famous recently than the others.

Kisshi Kisses - Pass any upcoming tests or quiz with one simple kiss.

The explanation is very explanatory, making it the top used & bought makeup product by the company for over 2 weeks now. Only 2 flavors were made, bubblegum & strawberry, bubblegum being the most popular flavor, and being the first flavor to sell out every day within hours of the stores opening.

The lipstick was more of a lip-gloss texture, being a clear-light pink with a hint of minty scent to each flavor.

Nothing but good reviews had been left for the product, Kisshi Kisses.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

*start song*

Kirishima was currently laying on his fluffy red blankets, trying to do his homework that Aizawa sensei had given out.

Jirou had also recommended him an American band she just found out about, Whitewoods, so now the song Somber Waves by the band was flowing out of his red-riot themed headphones.

The cherry blossoms had just bloomed, flowing into his windows softly with the curtains blowing slightly from the warm, breezy wind.

The bright sun made it seem as if his room was a light pink, giving it a light hue from the lighting of the cherry blossoms.

An old episode of Sailor Moon was playing on his tv. Even the manly red-head liked to watch Sailor Moon sometimes.

He was secretly a huge fan.