The Fault in Being His Zawjah

Amirah Abdallah is a wife who is pregnant and expecting her unborn child soon. She gets what she wants when she wants it and is treated like the queen she is, always dressed in the newest styles and setting trends with an alluring grace. Her marriage is the dream marriage in movies that every girl wants and wishes for, if not for the fact that she is married to one of the biggest druglords in the game. With her family growing, will Amirah be able to get her husband out of the drug world before it's too late? Even for the sake of their unborn child?

Laila Ramirez is a new revert to the beautiful religion of Islam and embraces it proudly. She is a young woman of Puerto Rican descent and within a year of reversion, she has found the man of her dreams. Everything with him is going perfectly, except for one problem: He's already married. She accepts this due to how deeply she has fallen for him, but being second wifey obviously won't be a slice of cake like she assumes.

Hindah Ibrahim has just given birth to a healthy and jumping baby boy named Sufyan. Her marriage to Ibn was like every other married couples' with little arguments here and there but their bond always just grew stronger. After giving birth, however, Hindah's marriage went downhill. With baby Sufyan taking up all of Hindah's time and her so-called 'close friend' trying to become Zawjah #2, will she be able to fix her now-rocky marriage before it's too late?

Life can be luxurious, but always with a price to pay.