Andi Mack Fan Fiction 07 -Is this the end?-

The next morning, Cyrus was waiting for TJ at the entrance of the school. Yet again, TJ didn't show up. Cyrus was starting to get worried and he started to question himself if TJ really loves him or not. Cyrus looked up at the doors and he saw TJ's parents walking out with an envelope. Cyrus immediately walked inside to look for TJ,

Cyrus looked in the office and he saw TJ talking with the secretary. Cyrus waited on the bench and when TJ came out he had a sad look on his face. Cyrus asked, "What's wrong?" TJ said, "I didn't want to tell you this now, but... my parents are transferring me to another school." Cyrus said "What! Why? They can't do that." TJ said, "Calm down they're only moving schools and we aren't moving." TJ was holding his hands and looking into Cyrus's eyes. That made Cyrus calm down a little, but he said, "If you go then what would I do without you 😭?" TJ said "Don't worry about me I'll be fine." Cyrus said, "When are you getting transferred?" TJ said "Tomorrow." Cyrus said "I want to have a talk with your parents, I don't want you to go." TJ said, "How will you expect to change their minds?" Cyrus said, "If I can be your lawyer to get you lunch detention, then I think I can get your parents to let you stay 😉." TJ said "Ok, I'll see you at my house tonight."Cyrus said, "See you there 😬."

All day Cyrus was practicing on how he will confront the Kippen Family in a nice way. But on this very day, it was hard for TJ too trying to tell his parents that Cyrus will be coming over. TJ's parents weren't thrilled but they were willing to hear what he had to say. Hours later, Cyrus knocked on the door to the Kippen's house. TJ's mom opened the door and said, "Come in Cyrus." Cyrus said, "Thank you Mrs. Kippen." Mr Kippen welcomed Cyrus to his home and said TJ is upstairs in his room if you want to talk to him, but let's just wait for him to come downstairs." A few minutes later, TJcame downstairs and said hey to Cyrus. Cyrus gave him a smile and started to talk to TJ's parents. Cyrus said, "So from what I can tell, you guys don't approve of the relationship between TJ and I. Why is that?" TJ's dad said, "It's because we don't want our son to date a guy we always thought that he liked girls." Cyrus said, "But did you guys ever talk to him about his life?" Cyrus's parents looked at each other and tried to talk but then Cyrus said "And why does it make it right to move him to another school, just to get away from me?"

TJ started to smile and Cyrus then said "TJ and I fell in love with each other and nothing can break us apart." TJ's mom said, ''I'm so sorry Cyrus we just never have time to talk to TJ about his love life, and it was immature of us to just walk away from true love and we will keep TJ in the school he is in now." TJ's dad said to TJ, "I'm sorry son I love you with all my heart and your mother does too. You are our only son and we need to pay more attention to you and Cyrus." TJ smiled and gave his parents a hug. TJ's dad said "Get in here Cyrus 💓." Then Cyrus's mom said, "How about we order pizza!" Everyone cheered in celebration of Tyrus ❤.

After setting up the table, TJ took Cyrus upstairs to his room and then at that moment, special things happened...

To Be Continued...