Just Open Your Eyes

This is a story about two best friends who ended up tragically but see what happens next and how they sort it out !

Sara- Good Girl 

Joe- Good Boy

Ivan- Bad boy

Sara and Joe were two best-friends. Joe was secretly in love with Sara but she never paid attention.

Every day Joe did nice things for her and went completely out of his comfort zone to make her happy he tried his best just to see a smile on her face. No matter the challenge or how big the job was he would have done anything for her because for him it was small.

He didn't know she had an ex-boyfriend, and that this guy was still in love with her. Joe couldn't think about her being with anyone else. So one day he went over to Ivan's house with his gun. Joe knew that the guy was the school baddest kid. Like the worse roadman there is. Complete criminal. He also knew that Ivan killed people before and went to jail for it, but that didn't stop him he still continued, Ivan told Joe to keep away from Sara otherwise he would get him killed and he would end up dead. He still continued. Unfortunately he didn't find Ivan at home.

Joe did everything to make Sara happy, he bought her flowers, took her to the movies, and took her for dinner. She still didn't notice he was in love with her. She just thought that's what best friends do. Especially she and Joe were close since they were kids, they were always there for each other, they would literally tell each other everything. Worse comes to worse. She ended up dating another guy. Joe was so heartbroken he didn't care anymore. He did everything to make her happy and would avoid anything that would hurt her. He would never let her be upset but if he did see her upset he would come over and give her a hug and tell here that everything will be fine with her favourite Oreo ice-cream, and she just treated him like trash.

That night Joe went home and listened to the saddest music he could ever find. He threw himself on the bed and started to tear up. His heart broke into millions and millions of pieces like a glass just shattered on the floor. When he found out that Sara is going out with different guy he just exploded inside and headed his way home. Obviously when Sara told him he stuck a fake smile and said "That's good I'm happy for you I hope he treats you right" and just walked off. Sara didn't realise that she made Joe upset as her eyes were shattered with someone else's love. After Ivan found out that Joe likes Sara and that he won't give her up he planned on getting rid of him.

Ivan had everything planned out. He planned a break in. So it happened. Joe was on his bed listening to music, the music was so loud he didn't hear the sound of the goons break into his house.

Joe was halfway woke when the three guys walked in his room. They shot Joe three times in the head, and run away.

The next day Sara went over to his house to tell him that her new boyfriend broke up with her. When she walked up to the door was cracked and smashed open. She walked in and saw that no one was home. She called Joes names but no answer.

She then decided to walk upstairs as she saw that the door was opened and the house was in a total mess. She walked upstairs to his bedroom, and seen the tragic accident. She looked around his room and seen all the pictures he had of them together. They were some of her happiest moments with him. She started to slowly realise what this was all about.

She couldn't help but fall next to him and cry. She was so sorry she didn't realize what he was doing for her. She knew that there was only one person that could do such a thing, first person came up to her head was Ivan, her ex-boyfriend. She got up and wanted to open the door, but the three goons had come back to clean up.

Sara got shot in her stomach. She managed to play dead as she lay still on the floor in a puddle of both her and Joe's blood. She watched them drag Joe's body across the floor like a ragroll and throw it out in the river next to his house, when they took the body outside she got up and ran as best she could outside through the backdoor. She managed to escape and call the police.

For the rest of her life she stayed single as she was protecting herself and waiting for Joe's return.