Commander Levi

Eren sighed as he walked own the cold cobblestone steps that lead to the dungeon, where he stayed. He reached the door to his room and pulled it open, walking over to his bed, he flopped down and closed his eyes. The sound of running water was coming from his bathroom. Eren groaned as he stood, he threw open his bathroom door. Commander Levi stood in the middle of Eren's bathroom with only his boxers on.

"H-Heichou? W-What are you doing?" Eren stared at Levi's sculpted chest admiring his wonderful six-pack.

"Hey! Brat!" Levi shouted, startling Eren.

"Y-Yes, Heichou?" Erens eyes met with Levis.

"I said, I'm taking a shower."

"B-But why down here?" Eren was confused.

"Because I needed to talk to you, but you weren't here. Now get out. I expect to find you in your room when I'm done."

"Yes sir!" Eren closed the door and layed down on his bed. He could feel his eyes getting heavy and he gave into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren woke slowly and snuggled back down into the arms that were keeping him warm. Eren's eyes snapped open when he realized someone was holding him. He turned his head slowly to see Levi lying next to him, his hair still wet. Eren then realized Levi was in his boxers.

"H-Heichou...Heichou." Eren gently shook Levi awake.

"Go back to sleep Eren. But first get in your boxers." Levi spoke in his normal tone, eyes still closed.

"W-What?" Eren was dumbfounded.

"Boxers. Now. It's not that fucking hard."

"Y-Yes sir!" Eren stood and did as he was told.

"Now come here." Levi opened his arms back up to Eren. Eren climbed back into his bed and layed down in Levi's arms.

"H-Heichou? What did you need to talk to me about?"

"Eren....I....I've been meaning to tell you this for a while.." Eren looked at Levi, who now had his eyes open.

"W-What is it?" Eren looked into Levi's eyes. Levi had placed his hand on Eren's cheek, touching his lips with his thumb.

"I....I think I'm in love with you Eren..." Levi held Erens gaze, as if it were keeping him alive.

"Heichou I-" Eren was cut off by Levi's lips crashing on his. Levi began the kiss gently, then it became more urgent, passionate as Eren returned the kiss. Eren placed his hand on Levi's sculpted chest. Levi began rubbing the line of Eren's boxers with his thumb. Levi rolled so he was on top of Eren, breaking the kiss.

"Let me love you, Eren." The only thing Eren could do was nod, as Levi continued running his hand across the line of Eren's boxers. Levi began kissing Eren's jaw working his way down to his neck, where he began making a hickie. A slight moan escaped Eren's lips as Levi kissed him once more. Levi looked at Eren.

"I love you, Eren." Eren smiled.

"I...I love you too, Heichou." Levi held Eren in his arms. They soon fell asleep together, tangled in nothing but each other.

Hehe. What gonna happen in the morning after?
^-^