the little ghost boy

once upon a time there lived a little ghost boy and this little ghost was very sad because nobody could ever see him and one day while this little ghost boy was walking home to his ghost friends and his little ghost dog he bumped into this old man and the old man said. "well hello there" then the little ghost boy looked up at him with bewilderment and excitement in his eyes and he said "hello c.. can you see me." and the old man looked at him and said. "No sorry boy I cant not see anything for I have been blind for many years" and even tho the man could not see this little ghost he somehow knew he was there and the little ghost boy asked the man. " well do you need help with anything." and the old man said yes I seem to have lost my way home can you help me get there and the little ghost boy said "yes ill be happy to walk you home" and with little ghost tears and a little ghostly smile they walked home through the night and when the little ghost boy got back home he told his friends all about this kind old blind man who he had met and in the morning they all went to visit this old man and they were all so happy to have a new friend and as the weeks past they all began to come to visit less and less but the little boy went and saw his friend every day and one day the man said "would you like to come with me to visit a friend of mine" and the little ghost said "sure" so off they went and the old man had brought them to a cemetery and the old man said to this little ghost boy "well we are almost there follow me now" and they went into the main building and he asked for directions to his grandsons grave and when they arrived to grave had the little ghost boy saw his name on it name on it and the old man said "dont worry ill be able join you soon."