Coming home

(Image Edited by me)

≪Y/n's Pov   ≫

My eyes lit up as I stand in front of my new home, The Umbrella Academy, My father had just passed away and told me to move back home, as his dying wish, I consented. I never really met my other siblings, Since father sent me off to a deserted island, where I would never hurt anybody. My mother was the only one who was allowed to chat with me or talk to me. Of crouse not my real mother...I never knew who she was.

I walk up to the door, knocking on it. No answer. I knock once more, but nothing. My Red eyes look at the door handle, I twitched my head to the side, to the door swinging open. I smile. Suddenly, I felt cold metal on my neck, "Who are you? What are you doing here." A Voice behind be asked, the metal tracing along my skin, which I presume to be a knife, "I, Go by the name of Y/n, but in this case, eight." I said calmly, The knife slightly off my neck, I grab the mans arm, flipping him over.

"Agh-" The Man stammered in pain, He looked up at me about to throw the knife. I held out my hand then clenched it. A red cloudy substance wraps around the man's whole body, "What The hell! I can't move!" The Man yelled his eyes glazing around his body. I unclench my fist.

The man slowly got up, his eyes still gazing at me, "Don't worry...I will not try to hurt you...Brother," I said calmly placing my hand down. The man let out a huff, "You're not even my sister.." The Man mumbled. I take the man by the hand, he looked slightly taken back, "Pleasure to meet you brother, My Name is Y/n Hargreeves." I smiled. My brother gripped the mask covering some of his face, he takes it off, "I'm Diego..." My brother Diego said still examing me. "Very good to meet you, brother."

"Just Diego...I don't know you well enough for you to call me brother, It also sounds weird coming out of your mouth." Diego gave me a glare, "Very well Broth–Diego." I corrected myself in time, he still gave me a non-trusting gaze, "Diego!" I heard a woman's voice call out. I look to see a woman with dirty blonde hair, "Momma!" I yell out like a child, I rush over to my robotic mother, giving her a giant hug, "Oh, My Darling child. I prepared lunch for you, It's not quite done yet." Momma said placing a smile on her face, she began to pet my hair in a soothing manner.

"So she really is...number eight?" Diego asked more likely to Momma, "Yes, My dear Diego. I'm sorry I could not tell you about her sooner...Your father wanted to keep her a secret." Momma said to Diego. Diego mumbled something under his breath that I could not catch. I looked up at Momma's smiling face, "Can...We go eat now?" I plead. Momma nodded while grabbing my hand.

≪No one's pov   ≫

Diego scoffed while watching number eight whose names is Y/n walk of with mother. He felt on in the chest. His heart ached for some unknown reason. No it couldn't be...Was he...Jealous? No! Of course not he just met the girl! "Her hair did look smooth.." Diego said out loud. "Who's hair? Aww Does little Diego have a crushyyy!" A high Klaus butted in. Diego jumped at the sound of someone next to him, "Tsk, Of course not you dimwit."

Klaus placed a hand on his heart, "Ouch that hurt! You got any money I could borrow? I'm almost out of pills."

Diego glared while digging into his pants pocket, he gave Klaus a twenty he had hanging around. "Thank brooooo!" Klaus yelled while opening the front door skipping out. "You forgot to put on pants..." Diego yelled, he sighed Klaus was most likely not listening.

-

Grace Held Her Y/n's Hand, She made some Sushi for Y/n, since it was her favorite, (If you don't like sushi just pretend it's something different like your favorite snack) And some Japanese styled Noddles. Y/n smiled her red eyes opening in shock at the yummy food in front of her. "Oh Thank you Momma!" Y/n ingulfed Grace into a hug, Grace smiled Y/n made her robotic heart feel warm.

Y/n sat down bowing her head saying her prays. She picked up the chopsticks digging into the delicious food. "Swo Gwood!" Y/n said with her mouth full, "Sweetie, Don't speak with your mouth full, I don't want you choking." Grace said moving Y/n's hair out of her delicate face. Y/n nodded while continuing to eat.