Bray Wyatt tells Jaylynn what he's after

Friday, October 18th, 2019 at 9:30p

Friday, October 18th, 2019 at 9:30p.m., Jaylynn's background music came on and she walked down the ramp. For the past 6 months, The Fiend Bray Wyatt has been constantly saving Jaylynn, and attacking numerous WWE Superstars. Last week, Jey Uso was attacked by The Fiend, and was sent to the hospital. Jaylynn got into the ring and her background music cut off.

Jaylynn: Last week, my father, Jey Uso was attacked by The Fiend Bray Wyatt for no apparent reason, and was sent to the hospital. I'm curious to know why Bray did it because enough is enough. I'm tired of the attacks on my family, and I want an explanation, now.

The theme music to The Firefly Fun House came on and Bray appeared on the Jumbotron. The song cut off, and it was dark in the arena except the light coming from the Jumbotron, and the spotlight on Jaylynn.

Bray: Jaylynn, my sweet innocent Jaylynn, the attacks on your family is quite simple, really. Your family was gettin' in my way, his way, and we had to put'em down.

Jaylynn: Get in the way of what? Get in the way of what?!

Bray: His love and obsession for you. Our love and obsession for you. Let him in, Jayd.

The Jumbotron cut off and The Fiend's background music came on. He appeared behind Jaylynn and Jaylynn covered her ears up with a scream. She fell to the floor and blacked out. The Fiend stood over Jaylynn and Braun Strowman ran down the ramp.

Jerry Lawler: Somebody help her!

Braun got into the ring and started beating on The Fiend. He threw The Fiend out of the ring and the background music ended. Braun got beside Jaylynn and he picked her up. He got out of the ring and carried her up the ramp.