Chapter 1

It was 5am now when I woke up , i didn't like it at all but I'm going to Paris.

I did my make-up because you never now when you meet Justin.
I always thought that way but he life's on the other site of the world.
I checked Instagram when i was done Justin was is Venice now . The thought that he was close made me crazy .

My mom walked downstairs " Morning, did you have a nice sleep ? " I looked at her she looked tired " Yeah mom but to sort. " She smiled at me " Are you almost ready? "

" Yes i'm " We went to school, at school the bus was already there i gave my mom a kiss .I Loveyou mom .Be care full darling.
I walked into the bus. I saw my mom crying its so cute.

~in the bus~
I was sitting on the bus next to my friend Hella. "But hella what if" . She started laughing "(Y/N) Justin isn't going to Paris wtf would he do there. "I looked down " But I have this feeling. " " okey maybe (Y/N) . "I smiled and looked out the window.

Hella woke me up "(Y/N) we are here!" "WTF i only took a quick nap." She stared laughing " No lazy ass you slept the whole fucking way , no get of your lazy ass and lest go see the Eiffel Tower! " Amy smiled " Did you have a nice sleep ? You looked cute . "

I smiled she is always so sweet and she always looks perfect with her perfect face and her perfect body sometimes I wish I was her.

"Yeahh I slept amazing did you ? " You know me I can't sleep when I'm exited . " I giggled.

She took my hand we walked out of the bus is saw the Eiffel Tower, Wow it was so beautiful i never thought I would be so beautiful what if I was here with Justin it would be perfect. (Y/N)!!!!!!! It was my teacher .

" What?!" I yelled. " group pic." Ugh u hate group pics you always have to force a smile, " Coming ! " He smiled at me.

After The photo we all were free to go Flower took my hand "(Y/N) lets take a selfie." I giggled. " of course babe .

" I looked at our photo she is so pretty all my friend are pretty and skinny i hate that all my friend are skinny and pretty they are like a 10 and I'm like a 6 or 7 , they always tell me that I'm pretty but it is so hard to believe.