Varun Naidu is highly competent in report writing in operational policing

The police officers are required to complete many forms and numerous different types of paperwork and police report is one of them. Serving as the starting point of a law enforcement investigation, police reports provide the crime victims with a legal document that can be used as the evidence for court hearings and insurance claims. Thus, the police report needs to be accurate, detailed, and must contain informative information about the crime or incident.

Police officers need to do a significant amount of writing in the police reports and is given attention in the police academies. Have a look at the things that are needed to make for a good police report –

Document detailing the crime
The police report must include a document that details the crime or the problematic incidence. This report is then used as the basis for further investigation. It is the duty of the officer to perform the work within the scope of the law, while accurately recording information concerning what is done.

Writing report to prosecute suspects
Police officer writes the report to track down and prosecute the suspects. Besides, the victims needs some document that shows what happened to present at the court hearings.

Thus, a report should be as detailed as possible and must include the information about all the individuals present and locations of all persons and the objects. After all, these are the critical evidence for investigations.

Properly documenting the details in the crime scene report, Varun Naidu is a pro at report writing. Being into the operational policing for years, he possesses an expertise in Patrol Division, Drug Section, Criminal Investigation Branch, Emergency Response Team, and Community Policing.

Apart from report writing, Varun Naidu is highly competent in change management, leadership, supervision, investigations, court testimony, emergency management, team building, and conflict resolution.

Being into the operational policing, Varun wasinvolved in conducting drug investigations. He supervised constables as aSergeant at Delta Police Drug Section. Acting as the supervisor, he provided aninsight on all the investigations and developed the strategies to reduce theimpact of drugs in the community through education, and community partnerships.