Chapter One ~ That Curly Boy

*A/N : That Picture is how Jose and Natalia Hugged when they met each other again.
•••••••••••••••

Chapter One

Natalia's POV

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

I shut it off with my hand and get up.I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. After brushing I go out and pick an outfit from my closet. I choose some jeans, a baseball tee, and a jacket to wear when it gets cold. Also some converse for my shoes. To be honest I'm not really a fashion type girl. I'm just a girl that goes with the flow sorta thing. But I do like clothes.

I go back to the bathroom and put little makeup and leave my dark brown hair down in its usual straight form.

I grab my bag and go downstairs and eat my breakfast and feed my dog. Its just me and my dog and my cereal. I finish up my breakfast and put it in the sink.

*HONK HONK HONK*

That's my best friend. Jose Martinez. I go outside and close the door.

"Natalia!" He says while spreading his arms out for a hug.

"Jose!" I say while giving him a hug.
"I've missed you so much." he says while ending the hug.

"Me too." I say smiling while we get into the car.

After 5 minutes, we arrive at our new school. First day as a freshman at Cougar Pride School.

I walk in with Jose and we both get our schedules.

"Name." the office lady asked.

"Natalia Gutierrez." I say.

"Here you go sweetie." she says while handing me a white paper with my schedule.

Wow Science first.

"Yes I got History first this time!" Jose screams.

"Lucky." I say.

We separate and go to our assigned rooms as the bell rang.

I tried running since it was so far away. Note to myself. Don't run because your going to bump into someone.

Yup I bumped into a guy. I look up and see a guy with brown eyes and brown curly hair. Damn.

"I'm so sorry. I'm Christopher. Christopher Franco." he says while handing me his hand.

"I'm Natalia. Natalia Gutierrez." I smile and shake hands with him.

"So what class do you have?" He asks.

"Um I have science." I say.

"Cool. I have Science too. Lets walk together." he smirks.

"No you don't really have to. Im fine walking by myself." I say.

"No I insist. Anyway I bumped into you in the first place." he says.

I give up and answer "Fine."

We walk together to science class. I think I have a crush on Christopher.

•Remember new chapter after 10 votes•