C1 The chase

Elizabeth ran through the wood trying to get away from what seems to be a faceless human creature that has teeth on the top of his head and has thorns on his hands he had half his face decayed part of his chest has a human face on it and the other part a scorpion stinger. Elizabeth was breathless and she tried to escape for her life anytime she looked back to see if it was still chasing her she gave a loud squeal. She finally got to the path leading to the girls boarding house she banged on the gate pleading for someone to open it but no one answered she banged harder but still didn't get any response this time the monster was close to her she ran round to the other side on the boarding house yelling at the top of her voice then finally the watchman came over and she had never been that happy to see the watchman he let her in and locked up.

~~~~~~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth was in bed not know whether what happened was real because she didn't remember leaving school to go anywhere so how did she get out side past midnight. Elizabeth's best friends entered the room interrupting the thought." Hey Elizabeth how are you feeling?" said Catherine concerned," Yeah you didn't look so good yesterday night, we saw you foaming in the mouth at the cafeteria" said Angela." Did you eat anything you are allergic to?" asked Catherine. I didn't even know what to say to them should I tell them the truth or just go with the food allergy thing they are on about, they are my best friends I think they deserve to know what I feel might have happened.

or was it just a dream?

"Hello? Earth to Elizabeth "said Cathy "Oh sorry guys I wasn't paying attention there I was thinking of what I ate that made me feel sick" I said after being snapped out of thought.

Ok I had to lie because they will think I'm crazy if I told them I was being chased by a creature with human face and no features with scorpion chest, thorny arms and sharp teeth on top of his head.