° One °

Sitting peacefully on a fluffy pink bar stool, was a thin, curvy bodied male by the name of  Jamie Burns. The male was attending a Bdsm club gathering at one of the Dom's large houses, they were setting up a scene that he and a single dom would be taking part in..though he had no idea who this man was he hoped to enjoy this session..

As he sat, taking a sip of his water before he spotted everyone getting moved into their seat..seeing the lights dim in the room filled him with joy as he stood up, going off to the stage set up in the front of the room, the smaller male making his way on the stage, ignoring those who watched him..even though he enjoyed every moment of it..being watched had to be his favorite thing to experience..

As he made his way onto the soft bed on the little stage, sitting on his knees he kept quiet, his hands in his laps ss be kept his gaze forward.

His body instantly tensed up though..seeing the man he'd be performing the scene with..finally someone that doesn't look like a complete idiot..he was just handsome..

The male was broad shouldered, muscular..not extremely..just right..he wore a nice black suit, and walked with his hands behind his back..he must've been hiding something.
His face  had stronger features, sharp and charming..his eyes icy blue and his hair a  dark brown along with a short freshly cut beard.

He soon came upon the foot of the bed, his neutral gaze traveling over Jamie's body and face before he looked him eye to eye. " Take off your clothes for me..quickly.." The males voice smooth and low as he gave the order.

Slowly nodding his head he went to do as he was told, responding in a respectful manner. "Yes sir.." jamie spoke softly as he moved himself, gracefully stripping himself of his clothing, a small bit ashamed at how quickly he gained a hard on..however it was just him..and this guy..just him..and this guy was all he needed ro think about.

Tuning out the larger males voice he stared up and down his body as he explained to the gathering of people how he'd perform the scene..soon snapping back into reality as the male walked closer, pulling out a pair of soft cuffs and a blindfold.

As it was brought to his face, he closed his eyes, allowing the fabric to be brought over his eyes and his hands handcuffed behind his back..tuning out everyone but the man now at his side..speaking softly. "Now..lay back..and allow me to take over..."

Jamie nodded slowly and lay back..a couple minutes pass soon as he felt a soft tickle along his body..moaning softly to the tender feeling along his body..what shocked him is how much he enjoyed it..and it just began..

"As you all can see..most littles are sensitive and can be prepped by simple touching by a feather or furry object.." The male explained, bringing the feathered tool along Jamie's member slowly, smiling some to the twitch of his body and shaky breath that left his lips.

This session continued on for about twenty more minutes..jamie managing to hit his orgasm just from the feather along his body, member and entrance as he easily came..embarrassed..but also pleased..

The male ended the session, making sure everyone left the room..talking and walking from the area before he went to unbond Jamie..taking off the blindfold before he spoke to tease him..and introduce himself. "I didn't think you'd actually cum because of that..how interesting is that.." The deep voice rumbled before he laughed shaking his head a bit with a polite smile. "I'm Aiden..Aiden Smith..and you are?" He asked..genuinely confused.

"How casual of you to mock me and ask for my name..you're quite the gentlemen.." Jamie responded with an equal hint of snarkiness before he smiled sweetly. "I'm jamie Luna...nice to meet you.." He said..holding out his smaller hand, only for it to be comfortablely placed in Aiden's hand..he liked the way his hand fit in his larger hand..it was nice and comforting..

A playful laugh left the other once again, a bright smile on his face as he nodded with a joking tone of voice. " well, its one way to get you in the giggly mood.." He said before he looked over jamie's still naked body before he asked.."would you like to come back to my place?.. I'm curious to see what you're about..and experience you for myself.."

Jamie perked with interest in surprise as the other continued. "i mean..i don't want you uncomfortable when we do scenes together..why not get to know each other ~" of course jamie had accidentally misunderstood him..going over for a nice night of conversation and knowing eachother would be perfect..just wonderful~.

~~~~~

back at Aiden's home was definitely a pleasing experience, the two drank a few drinks and talked most of the time they were there..and had a ton more similarities than they expected before hand, the two laughed, spoke and flirted a little all night..growing far from sober now, the two began to flirt a lot more than before..

As the two got a bit out of hand, now on the living room couch, tounges in each others mouth..normally jamie wouldn't do something like this bit the temptation of being take by this guy was far to great..he didn't even notice how drunk the two actually were as this moment continued.

Aiden palmed jaime's hard on through his bottoms, sweet moans escaping his lips as all their clothing began to come off and before they knew it..they started going hot and heavy with it. Moans and groans of pleasure filling the room as aiden moved himself in and out of jamie, who wss taking it well for it only being his second time..and yes it hurt a bit..but he hardly noticed it..as he and this guy were caught in the moment..caught in the lust that filled their minds and bodies as they kept at it..until the next morning.