The 4 Lucky Students

Hey guys!!! How are you doing??? I hope you're doing well, and if not, tell me about it in the comments. Well enough of that, let's get on with the story, shall we...

Midoriya's pov.
I woke up to my alarm clock blaring, right next to me, in my ear. I sit up, turn off the alarm, and check what time it is. It said 7:30A.M. I remembered that today is the day that all of the students in UA get a dorm and a dormmate, except for 4 lucky students who get to share the biggest dorm on campus, that dorm has 4 levels and one of the levels is a basement. I hope that me, Todoroki, Kacchan, and Kirishima are the lucky students. I jump out of bed, grab my uniform, underwear and socks, run to the bathroom, and go to take a shower. I get out and dry off, got dressed, and checked my phone to see what time it was. It said 7:50A.M. I'm gonna be late by 8:00A.M. so I burst out the bathroom, grabbed my backpack, and ran out the door while yelling," Bye Mom!!!!!" I ran all the way to UA in under 5 minutes, a new record for me! I ran into Iida and Uraraka on the way to class and we talked about who we would want to be in the biggest dorm with us and they both said me, the other person and Todoroki. They ask me who I would want in the dorm with me and I said," Sorry guys, but I would want Todoroki, Kacchan, and Kirishima in the dorm with me." They ohh-ed and we were in the classroom doorway. We parted ways and I looked around for Todoroki, and I saw him sitting next to Kirishima, who had Kacchan on his lap, who was trying to smash in Kirishimas' head. Todoroki spotted me and waved me over. I was about to sit in front of him when he pulled me into his lap. I blushed a little and the 4 of us started talking about who we would want as our dormmates if we were to be one of the 4 lucky students and we all said the 4 of us, even Kacchan!!! Todorokis' hands kept moving around on my lower stomach and I kept fidgeting with my fingers. Mineta and Kaminari looked over and saw me and Kacchan on Kirishima and Todorokis' laps and they pointed at us. We continued talking until we saw the girls taking pictures and heard them squealing. Bakugo yelled at them and threatened to do something, but I wouldn't know because Todoroki whispered into my ear and said," If we get the same dorm, even if it's the 2 person dorm, I will tell you things that no one, not even my family and friends, know about me." I say," Really??" He says," Of course, my little cinnamon roll," and he ruffles up my hair, causing me to giggle. When I giggle, everyone looks and sees Todoroki messing up my hair and me giggling and all of the girls take pictures and sends them to the other students at the school. Todoroki starts to activate his ice and fire quirks and scares everyone, except for me, Bakugo, and Kirishima. Mr. Aizawa hops into the room in his sleeping bag and goes to his podium. He sees the 4 of us and asked the rest of the class what was going on between us and they said that they don't know. He shrugs and says," As you guys know, I'm assigning dorms today. Only 4 lucky students from this class will get to have the biggest dorm on campus that has everything that a teen would want. The rest of you get a buddy from either this class or another class, but most likely from this class. I will tell you who the 4 lucky students are after I tell you who gets 1 dormmate. The first dorm is Asui and Mina, second dorm in Kaminari and Jiro, third dorm is Tokoyami and Mezo, fourth dorm is Aoyama and Mineta, fifth dorm is Iida and Momo, sixth dorm is Sero and Rikido, seventh dorm is Koda and Uraraka, eighth dorm is Hakagure and Ojiro, and last, but not least, the biggest dorm goes to Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Kirishima!! You have the rest of the week to get settled in and comfortable in your dorms with your dormmates. You are dismissed."

To be continued.......
I hope you guys like it!! I did my best and I know it's not that long, but I'm working on it. See you next time, bye my little dwagons and wolfies!!!!!!!!!!