Prologue

Hi! My name is Choi Y/N. I'm going to 12th grade this year.

*Ugh what am I doing?* Y/N closes her diary. "How am I supposed to write an entry when I don't have anything to talk about?"

Y/N is trying to express her feelings without having to talk about them. Y/N got suspended from her last school for getting into a fight. Y/N usually isn't the one to start fights. Y/N in general is all bark and no bite. This time Y/N blew her top and attacked her bully. Y/N tried to calm herself down before it happened, but the taunting was too much.

~flashback~

"Look at her. *laughs* She is such a wimp." says Yeji.

Y/N was on the floor crying. Y/N wasn't crying because of pain or sadness. Y/N was angry and was actively trying to calm herself down. Y/N has anger issues. She always tries to stay out of trouble. Y/N would never want to disappoint her mother. Her mother is a single mother. Y/N's father left her at a young age. Yeji at this moment was making fun of Y/N for being raised by a single mom.

"See? This is the reason your dad left you. You're such a crybaby. No wonder he didn't want to be with you anymore." says Yeji.

"Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop." Y/N whispers while crying. She couldn't take it anymore. Her father was a touchy subject for Y/N.

"What'd you say? Stop? I will never stop. I hate you." hisses Yeji.

Y/N stands up off the floor and runs behind Yeji. Before Yeji could comprehend what Y/N just did, Y/N put her in a chokehold.

"Keep talking. I want to hear you say it again. Keep talking about my father like that." Y/N says into Yeji's ear.

"I-I'm sorry. Please let go. I won't talk about him again. I-I swear." Yeji tries to get out of the chokehold but Y/N's grip gets tighter.

"Help." squeaks Yeji. Y/N immediately let's go after she realizes what she had just done.

"I-I'm so sorry. I let my anger take control of my actions." pleads Y/N.

"You almost killed me. You're a monster. You'll pay for this." Yeji stumbles over her feet as she runs away from Y/N.

~back to the present~

Y/N and Yeji used to be childhood bestfriends. When they got to high school, Yeji and Y/N drifted apart.Next thing she knew Yeji had a new group of friends. Y/N was lucky Yeji's parents didn't press charges for assaulting Yeji. Y/N's parents thought it was best to move away from Yeji in case she were to retaliate.

*sigh* Y/N is going to a new school tomorrow. She is nervous but also excited. Y/N has decided that she will try not to start problems anymore. *New school, new me.* Y/N thinks to herself. Y/N laughs and goes to sleep.