Imma kill You

He lied about me emberassed me and made me feel like shit hell no boo u need to die and go too hell forever . Tyrese Benjamin was my friend but since he went with my friend and broke up with my other friend and hurt my best friend we were no longer good friends we were just freinds . But one day all that changed he stopped talking to me and everytime I say hi or atleast text him he ignored so trust I didn't give a shit he could go do a cow and I woldn't care no one would because he is a liar and a backstabbing ' two faced ; annoying jackass that not alot of people really cared about, but he was sexy so were his friends who all danced and oh yeah they were all my friends too . Knowing Tyrese for a while I know his abilities of lying but what no one knew was that he would stoop so damn low to hurt me. He told his friends and other people that I would always text him and feel him up and torment him , in my mind when my best friend told me I was going "  Bitch please Benjamin no one  wants you not even those damn prostitutes who take any bodyso shut the hell up and go straight to hell you bitch" I was playing those words over and over in my mind while my friend was telling me all that he said  . But after a while I couldnt't bare it I had to tell him something so I told one of his friends what I wanted to do and they said go ahead because everyone knows what an auntyman he is down to his sisters hate him and I wouldn't give them any wrong. So it was a MMonday and I went up to Tyrese and with all my angerbuilt up inside of me I looked at him and said " BItch you need to relax yourself I don't want you and you could go straight to hell for you a liard asshole that no one wants to be  with and your girlfriend is blind and drunk and stupid to be with you , she's probably just using you and lying to you like you do to people. So why don't you take your sorry buck ass and leave my life and carry all your lies and cheap ass looks with you" and from that moment I felt awesome and in control like nothing could stand in my way the nigga don"t me . He looked at me and stared directly into my eyes as though he could see my soul and i'm sure he did deep deep down he saw it all the flames burning up even more ready to kill him , I taught he would have understood and left but he kept trying to pull me down but then he crossed the line and told me that I need to be like Tariri knowing I don't like her with a passion so i raised my hand and slapped him so hard he passed pink and went right on to red . I was this close to giving him a multicoloured eye but someting inside of me told me he is definitely not worth it , I was thinking how lucky he was cause  knowing me the hospital was calling his name loud and clear . i also wondered why didn't he do me anything was he shocked or did he still car eI know I didn't and I never will Mr. Benjamind and his little weiner could go straight to hell that's what I say . Don't worry though boo imma still kill you .