It Started With 4

There was 4. They weren't friends for long before, but this friendship was meant to last.

She started a new school that year. She was expecting it way worse than it really was. She wanted a happy ending a fairytale perfection, but she knew that wasn't the case. Back-stabbers and bitches is all there ever was for her, but she never cared. She was considered weird or an out cast. She felt differently she felt like none of it ever mattered. Her name was Elena.

A friend of hers was named Casey. She was at first only her sisters' friend but then grew on her. She never cared about anything. A freshmen that smokes and drinks, not giving a shit about anything. She had many friends and many admirers she was average height long straight flowey brown hair, and beautiful brown-green eyes. She was amazing. Her life was a secret and she determined to keep it one.

Then there was Tyra Elena's older sister. They were never close until the summer before highschool & for Elena Middle School. They spent all summer together and had an amazing time. There's not much to be said about her. But she is a teenage wreck.

And the final one. The one to complete the scene. Elizabeth. She had everything going for her. Beautiful great friends a boy, perfect family. She had it all very social. Big brown eyes long wavey brown hair perfect teeth had everything she wanted. Then she decided to stop being such a perfect little princess & decided fairytales are only in stories. They're never real.

The best thing about this they all thought, nothing can stop this. We are bigger than whatever tries to hurt us. No one cares what 4 young teens will do anyway. No one cares.