Part 24.Drunk.

"Look at her, dancing like crazy

"Look at her, dancing like crazy. Every man has their eyes on the three of them" Taehyung clicked his tongue while observing Sumni and I turned around to look at the guys in the club, all of their attention was on the three of them.

"I thought y/n didn't drink" Yoongi gave me a confused look.

"I guess now she does" I groaned and decided to just ignore her.

'No matter how hot she looks in that pretty little dress of hers or how cute she looks when she's drunk, I'm not talking to her.'

"Woah you guys got some competitions" I heard Namjoon's voice and turned my attention towards y/n.

I have been watching her ever since she stepped inside the club.

I noticed a guy making his way towards her and that made me get up. I walked over to her and soon the guy walked away.

"Awwwww Jeonnnnn~" I heard her and felt her hands that were placed around my neck as she pulled me close to her.

'God, she smells amazing'

"Jungkookkkk why are you mad at me?" A pout formed on her face which made me cup her cheeks softly.

I grabbed her hand and made her sit on the couch in the VIP lounge. The guys were on the other side while I was here, taking care of her.

"Are you still mad?" She spoke in her adorable drunk accent.

"How did you get so drunk hmm?" I tuck the strain of her hair behind her ear while she gave me a teasing smile.

"Don't tell anyone. I actually had my very first drink" She giggled which made me laugh out softly.

"Oh how come I didn't notice that? Does it hurt? You need water?"

"Heheh did I fool you? All I need is you~" She sang and soon sat down on my lap, making me stop my actions and my thoughts.

'She's drunk, she's drunk, she's drunk'

"Jeon, look at me" I heard her pleading voice.

"Yes, my love" I placed my hands on her hips and she rested her head on my shoulder while her hands were around my neck.

"I'm tired" I heard her yawning.

"Alright, you can sleep. I'm here babe" I patted her head softly but she shook her head.

"No. Not until you let go of your anger on meeee~" She stutter a bit which caused me to break a small smile on her cute drunken state.

"I'm not angry at you, who said that? Okay, I'm sorry for over reacting. You can be friends with Mark" I sighed in defeat and accepted my mistake.

'I cannot stay away from her for long'

"Really?" She gave me her innocent big happy eyes.