Prologue

So because this is a fan fiction some details about Rhett and Links lives are different but Rhett and Link are staying the same because you just can't change them. Their already awesome.

As you can see by the cover (I know it's terrible but I tried), the bottom right is Lily and the bottom left is Lucy, her "twin". The boy on the top left and the girl on the top right are the Wilson's. Another set of twins that you will discover later.

To start, Link's family. I have decided Lily had a twin sister named Lucy. So now it is:
Lily - 13
Lucy - 13
Lincoln - 9
Lando - 4
Christy is staying the same.

Now Rhett's family is pretty much the same:
Locke - 10
Shepherd - 6
Jessie is the same.

In my story, Rhett and Link live next door to each other and the GMM studio is a 5 minute drive away. The crew is the same: Alex, Eddie, Stevie, Morgan and Jen.

My one request is you pick any character in the story and pretend you are that character and your living their life when your reading. OR pretend you are living the life of the person who is telling the story. (POV) But this will change!!!

Now your ready to read the story!! Enjoy.

Go check out my other fanfics too!! I have 3 others right now.

Lillocke: 4 years in the future Locke and Lily finally realize the love they have for each other.

Babies: Rhett's family and Link's family both have another child! But the process isn't that simple. Read to find out the complications they encounter on the way.

Adoption: Rhett's and Link's family decide to adopt a child, but it's not that easy. Find out more by reading!! (Warning, the beginning is a little bit boring, but you need to read them to understand the rest of the book which is anything but boring. Read it and them comment here of you find it boring but I doubt anyone will have to comment here.)