Behind the Blinding Lights

This is the third book of the Woods series. You may read this without reading the first two books, however I advise you to read the others first if you want to understand everything fully.
Warning: This book contains an awful lot of cussing, violence, and mature scenes.

Summary:

For the past five years, Kameryn has devoted his free time to patch up Jenson and Aria's relationship. Now that the two are finally together, Kameryn sets out to go to college. His dream is to become a singer like his older brother but with competition it seems like that dream is far out of his reach. It doesn't do him any good when he keeps stumbling upon a certain brunette who sparks his interest.

Tyler Woods has become the heartbreaker in the Woods family now that Ryder has sobered up. With the game of the season approaching, Tyler has no time for anything other then practice. But a string of events led him to agree to something that he believes brings shame to his pride and to his family.

Hunter Woods didn't plan to be a smoker. As a kid, he lived a trouble-free life but one night left him in the dark with a need for some kind of cure. Stumbling upon a pack of cigarettes, Hunter's addiction began. Now as the boss of his father's company, he is forced to man up and act like an entirely different person. But the fact that he's only human has led him to New York and into an unfamiliar bed. It started as strictly business but will it end that way?

Grasshopper despises females, the only girls he can tolerate is his mother and Aria. He doesn't understand how Tyler can do what he does. Being only eight years old, Grasshopper has only experienced the love from a family which is filled with boys minus his mother who is hardly around, Aria who is in England, and Ashley who has moved into another home. The reason he dislikes girls? It's pretty simple actually. He's seen how they have affected his family and so he wants to steer clear of them. Except that last part isn't as simple considering a girl has her little mind set on proving to Grasshopper that girls are just as good as boys when it comes to friendship.