The weird window

Classic = Undertale Sans Red = Underfell Sans

Its was a normal day in Snowdin, Classic woke up to his younger brother screaming at him to come down to breakfast

"SANS YOU LAZYBONES, WAKE UP AND JOIN ME FOR BREAKFAST!!"
Classic shrugged with a smile and a slight laugh. He took his black spot shorts, his white t-shirt, blue jacket with white fluff on the hood and pink morning shoes and got dressed. He left his room and went down the stairs to the kitchen where his brother waited. His brother Papyrus wore a long red scarf with a white short t-shirt with yellow strings at the arms and at the end of the shirt, blue shorts and red bots.

"Morning Pap, what's for breakfast?"
Pap seemed very happy with that question and smiled big looking at his brother

"SPAGHETTI OF COURSE!!"
Classic laughed a little, of course it was spaghetti it's the only thing Pap makes, not like it matter anyway monsters, Classic wasn't bothered buy it.

"Sounds nice." Classic said to his brother with a smile

As Pap sat down the spaghetti on the table Classic sat down buy the table teleporting a bottle of ketchup to him which Pap didn't like at all.

"SANS NO DRINKING IN THE MORNINGS, I HAVE TOLD YOU THIS MUTIPLE TIMES ALREADY!!" Pap yelled with a bit aggression in his voice which made Classic jump slightly

"I'm sorry bro, kinda forgot but I need to ketchup to my daily rutins." Classic said with a grin.

"GHA!! OH MY GOD SANS!! NO PUNS THIS EARLY!!" Pap said with rage. He didn't like Classic's puns at all and would get very easily pissed buy them.

"Come on pap, I might pasta-way if I don't." Classic said as he winked at his brother and grinned.

"SANNNSSS!! JUST SHUT AND EAT!! WE WILL BE LATE FOR OUR PATROL!" Pap said as he began to eat.

Classic laughed and decided to stop and started eating, his brother really cared about their job, Classic not as much but he loved seeing his brother happy and all excited about it. They worked as sentrys and was looking for a human to capture.

After they had eaten they went out of the house out to the snowy and beautiful snowland the lived in, the cold didn't bother them at all since they wore skeletons which made it easy for them to live there. They walked to their sentry posts and got to their positions.

Classic just sat down in his wooden sale booth that was surrounded buy a spruce forest. He laid his head down on the wooden surface and tried to sleep when he heard a weird sound and looked up.

"What was that?" Classic said looking around for an answer

When he looked to his left he saw something very, shimery, almost like a window but round and with a weird outline, like a bad drawing of a window.

Classic got up and went closer to if to try and figure out what it was when the weird window looking thing sucked him in, he felt like his "insides" got turned inside out and after a slight second he found him self in the air above what looked like where he started, before he got sucked in, except the spruce forest that surrounded him before was darker and looked sadder.

Classic started falling, panicking he tried to understand what was going on but had landed face first in the snow before he could act, yup it hurt but not has bad as he thought it would the snow made the landing less painful.

"Agh, I think I'll stay here for a while..." Classic said with a slight of pain in his voice
Out of nowhere he started hearing fotsteps coming closer and closer then the footsteps stopped right in front of him and after followed a voice.

"Ey! Weirdo! What the f**k are you doing in the snow?!" The stranger said with a pissed off tone. It sounded like Classic but a darker voice and a angrier tone.