Prologue

Change.

Things change.

Situations change.

Emotions change.

People Change.

Even climate change,

What more to feelings ?

Why do we change in the first place ?

Because we just want to ?

Because someone want you to ?

Because of your heartbreak ?

Why ?

Why do we change ?

There are many reasons that even my hands' and feet's fingers can't count. So many reasons that even the clock's hand can't point. So many reasons that I don't know if it can help or what.

Let me just ask you, When you think about change or think about changing, have you ever asked yourself 'Will this change help me ?' 'Will this change can make things better or make everything worse ?' or you'll just change without thinking of what will happen if you change ?

You know, change is a big big big factor.

When you change, everything in your life will follow.

If you were asked to change because they say you have to,

Will you disappoint them and remain as The Rocking Chic everyone knows?

or Will you follow them and be the NEW CHIC everyone was waiting for?

****
Hi! So basically this is my first story.
First of all, this is not a real-life story. Pure imagination po ito.
Second, free po kayong mag-comment ng kahit ano. Love or hates as long as walang mura. Kung mumurahin nyo po ako, better not to comment kasi sayang effort nyo and that makes you less of a person. (soo anong pinaglalaban ko? HAHAHA -_- okay.)
Lastly, Mondays and/or Fridays lang po ang update ko. Estudyante po ako at nag-aaral mabuti. (sabeeh!?) HAHAHA :D
Anyways, read,vote and enjoy ;)