Settling In

Jaren was in his room getting his suitcase packed for the trip to a log cabin in the woods. He was staying with his friend John for a couple of months. Jaren was a little nervous about the whole thing, it wasn't like he hasn't stayed a night or two with John before, but that's only when he went to a convention with him or stayed at his house a couple of times. This time seemed a lot different though, was it the fact that they're not gonna record, was it in the woods, or was it the fact that he started feeling something new for John. Jaren sighs, as he walks over to his suitcase and puts the rest of his clothes in it.

Jaren looks around his room, seeing if he had everything he needed. Jaren then sipped up his suitcase, then grabbing it and walking out of his room and into the living room. Jaren paused as he sets his suitcase down and walks back into his room and over to his bed. There was this plush of a white dog with a two toned circle glasses on, Jaren remembers when John gave him the plush and now that he thinks about it, John never gave any information why he gave Jaren the plush. It was a mystery to Jaren, but he has to get to the airport to meet John to pick him up.

{Time Skip}

Jaren was in line waiting for his bag to show up, he was bored but kept a look out for his bag. Once Jaren grabbed his bag and walked over towards the entrance of the airport, he saw bleached blond hair that showed their original routes. Jaren walks up to whoever had this type of hair and hugged them from behind, he felt them stiffen up and look behind them. "The hell Smit I thought that you're never gonna come." The person's voice said slightly startled. "Fuck off, John you knew that my ass was gonna come." Jaren retorted back. John turns around and chuckles at Jaren. "I know, but startled the shit out of me." "I made you shit your pants?" Jaren jokingly question. John just calmly flipped off Jaren. "Same to you, you ass." They both shared a laugh then they started to make their way out of the airport.

{Smol Time Skip}

On the way to the cabin, both John and Jaren were teasing and making jokes at each other, Jaren bring up or memes while sitting in the passenger seat, John laughing as he kept his eyes on the road while he drived. They both calmed down a little after and Jaren eyes widen. "Is that the cabin?" Jaren question as he looks at the cabin being slightly hidden with in the trees, but the bridge to the house was noticeable. John nodded. "Yeah, it is and it has two bed rooms and we also got Wi-Fi-" "John, you fucking god among men, you always know what a guy needs." Jaren says as he cuts off John. John laughs. "Nah, you're just to addicted to see the outside world and enjoy nature." "Fuck you, I do enjoy nature, but it's in the safety of my own home." Jaren says as he crosses his arms. John just laughs at Jaren as he pulls up into the drive way.

-----------------------------------------------------------
It's a terrible first start to the story and I just left it on a cliffhanger I think.