A New Owner!

Helpy's POV~

"... And that's pretty much what you need to know.", I nod as he told me about this new owner... Apparently this one is more quiet than that last one, "Good by A. I Helpy.", they hung up once again... I heard the door open, I turned to see... I was a little taken back... He looked tired, he looked depressed and.... I couldn't describe him any further... I smiled, "Hi! My name is Helpy! I'm here to help you have your restrunt!", he mumbled a greeting... I titled my head slightly... Hmm... He's diffinitly a quiet one... But, I was told to be careful with him...

I took him to the dump and he looked at the list of things that he could buy... He read through the sheet, I was impressed! He read through the pros and cons of each of the items and soon settled with simple things, "Alright! It should arrive at your Pizzeria.", he nods but I still haven't seen a smile! I was now getting more curious about him...

We headed back in and I took him to the back, "So. The way to earn money in my way is by playing mini games....", I show him the portal and... He seemed to frozen... His eyes were wide... He backed up a but and shook his head, "Wait... Your scared of this?", he nods furiously, "Odd... Your the first to actually be afraid of this...", I take his hand and look at him, "Look... This won't be as bad as you may think...", he looked really hesitant but I eventually got him to go...

We jump back out and I was impressed! He was amazing at that game! We returned and I informed him that he has a job to do tomorrow... He nods and waves goodbye... He left... I was shock. He was so quiet... Why...?