Get me out here!

Meredith's POV

Finally it was my 17th birthday and I could finally leave and live with my aunt in America! I loved England and all but the town I lived in was so small! and it had no cute boys. NONE. I combed my brown hair and strolled down the steps to the kitchen. "Hey mum" I said towards my mother. She waved at me before turning back to her iPhone. All she ever cares about is business, it's SO annoying.

My father was never really around when I was little. He and my mother got divorced and everything in their marriage kind of went downhill from there. But my mother had already found her "prince" Jeffery. The most childish adult known to man. He sits around all day and eats and just watches TV. I don't even think he works, but my mother loved him and that's all that matters.
I ate my breakfast...accompanied by Jeffery. He tried to make conversation with me but I kind of shut him down. "Hey mere" Jeffery said joyously. "Hey Jeffery" I droned. "Hey mere call me Jay or better yet, call me father!" he suggested. "Sure thing, Jeffery" I picked up my cereal bowl an carried it upstairs making sure to stomp.

I had I pack my stuff for the US! I was so excited. Maybe I'll even meet some cute guys like Luke Hemmings or Ashton Irwin or Michael Clifford or even Calum Hood 💜💜. I absolutely loved 5sos they made me happier than ever.

Later on I told my best friend Payton that I'd be leaving and going to America. She didn't really respond how I expected. When I told her she said "I'll miss you soo much.......YEET!" Apparently she was glad I was moving to America. It's only because she has a boyfriend though. If she had no guy on her life she'd be begging me to stay. At least I hope she would. I packed my bags and had my mother drive me to the airport. I had on skinny jeans and a lace crop top that gladly showed off my 2 pack. Suddenly I wish I'd brought a blanket. I looked down at my dirty teal vans before realizing my mom was practically shoving me out of the car.

I looked at my iPhone 5s before turning to get my tickets and buy some pop tarts ( i looovee poptarts.!!!) from the vending machine.

~Leaving England~
"Bye mum by Jeffery" I yelled as I got onto the plane. Of course my mother was still on the phone and of course Jeffery insisted I call him my father. On the plane I hoped that I would have no one next to me so I could focus on what I'm gonna do when I get to 'murica. I put my earbuds in nodding my head as "good girls" came on.

She said to me!

Forget what you've thought

Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't bee-

"Excuse me ma'am?" I looked up to see a tall guy with brownish hair and blue eyes.

"Ummm this is my seat." He said pointing to the seat across from me.
"That's nice" I snapped.
"....Yeah it is, and it would be even nicer to sit in it! so if you could move your stuff..." The guy informed me.
I quickly moved my bag of sour patch kids to my lap and then moved my blanket to the floor.

"Happy?" I glared at him.
"Fantastic!" he answered.
" That was rhetorical" I stated.
He looked at me then back at his music. Finally deciding on an answer. "That's nice" he smirked.

This is gonna be a long plane ride.

Hey Cutiesssss this is my first storyyyyy I know it sucks i can try to make it better but please comment!!!!! The comments will help!!!