The night clothes

Jenny:
Katelyn please wear you pull up I'm sick and tired of having to change your sheets every night

Katelyn:
No I don't wanna people will make fun of me

Jenny:
Lots of people are bed wetters and you will get through it and never need them

Katelyn:
No way I ran into my room

Jenny:
Fine as she got frustrated.

The next day Jenny went over to her sisters house to catch-up and have coffee while Katelyn was at school.

Jenny:
I'm sick and tired of changing Katelyn sheets since she refuses to wear her pull up she said to molly.

Moly:
I had got my son mike some clothing that kept his diaper on since he kept putting his hand down their and taking it of and chucking it. (Mike was autistic and had severe autism) so I looked online and their was Pyjamas and other clothing and it held up and he wasn't able to get them of. But now he is 5 he started to learn how to use the toilet and now we don't need the pyjamas.

Jenny:
Okay I'll go order a pair to see if she would stop taking them of. The parcel came the same day since she had payed a little extra and was tired of changing her sheets. At night I grabbed her pull up and the Pyjamas and I got some restrains to make her not wanna fight out. I put them on her while she was on the bed and pulled her leggings down and then her panties it was ages since she saw her little girls private's and bum. She lifted her legs and sliding her pull up on.

Katelyn:
Mum she said as she wasn't able to move and her face went red since her mum saw her private's.
You know I'll just take it of when you leave.

Jenny:
After putting the pull up on she grabbed the pyjamas got rid of the restrains and put her in it. It came with a key that when the zipper was pulled up on the back the key locked a piece of metal over it keeping the zipper to be unzipped she left Katelyn in the room and left her to sleep.

Katelyn:
After she left I put my hand behind my back trying to grab the zipper but as soon as I felt the bottom of the zipper it wouldn't go down their was a piece of metal keeping it their as she looked in the mirror she payed down in defeat so she asked her mum to take it of and she would keep the pull up on and she did.

A month later it was summer holidays

Jenny:
Katelyn she shouted I have to go on a business flight and will be back in a 2 week and molly will look after you Katelyn got her suit case and packed and brang some pyjamas and her a pack of her pull ups. I dropped her of and went

Katelyn:
I waked I'm giving my aunt her keys to her house in case I needed something. I walked over she lived in a 2 bedroom house with a kitchen and a living room.
After she said that I would be sleeping in mikes room since he was of living which his dad since he was always away. I went to the room to find space wall paper and the carpet was a road. I looked around for the bed to realise I would be sleeping in a crib for 2 weeks. I went to explore the crib and found out the crib fence could go up just above her head she was pretty small she was in year 1 but could be mistaken as a 3 year old so she sat down in the crib and lifted the fence up as soon as she did she regretted it she tried to push the fence down but saw their was a little lock that had to be pushed down to open it and it was closed I started to scream aunty molly.

Molly:
I heard Katelyn screaming her name so she rushed up to see what had happened to realise she was stuck in her sons crib. Looks like the baby needs to be changed.

Katelyn:
I just realised what she went by baby she was still wearing her pyjamas and her nappy was wet from the last night and she was rushed out the house to get to Mollys house.