ass

i wake up in the morning, enveloped in the warmth of expensive silk sheets, a lean, tanned body laying beside me. Hoseok.

Hoseok is the love of my life. I've been in love with his beautiful smile and goregeous dick since i was 13 years old and discovered BTS, with him being 23 at the time. It's now 10 years later, my beautiful baby daddy hoseok being 33, and i am 23, so yes, i am legal.

Sometimes i wonder why hoseok chose to marry my ugly self, with my only attractive asset being my right tiddie, but then i remember that all hoes are fake except me, and also i'm the only hoe who is eager to eat his ass for free.

i push the expensive silk off of my body and stare at hoseoks toned chest. God the way i would eat his muscles like a thick steak if that wasn't cannibalism. I stare at him for a hot second, contemplating whether or not it would be disrespectful for me to start sucking his dick, but that's when my maid, baby boy sub bitch yeobor, walks in.

"Oppar, i have your skinny legend pills ready for this morning"

" Wow thank you so much Baby boy sub bitch yeobor, i don't know what i'd do if i wasn't a skinny legend. I probably wouldn't be in this 400 gazillion dollar mansion if i wasn't one"
i started to cry a little bit at the thought.

"Daddy Dom Oppar, what is wrong?"

"It's nothing yeobor, it's just that sometimes i feel like i don't deserve to live in this house, deserve to be hoseoks bitch, deserve to suck his fingers. Thank you so much for your work." The maid, baby boy sub bitch yeobor, wiped a
stray tear from his eye.

"Thank you so much Oppar. I'm so sorry, but i have to go. Yoongi Oppar likes his dick sucked every day at 8:30 and its 8:25. You know how far away his room is."

"It's okay Yeobor. You go." the maid left the room, but not without his fat ass accidentally leaving a loud bang on the door. Hoseok awakened to the sound.

"Good morning to my be, oh damn i almost said beautiful haha. good morning Allie. How did you sleep?"

"I slept great with your ass keeping me warm, Mr. Hoseok Sir. Thank you for your service."
Hoseoks face looked absolutely disgusted.

"Allie i understand your a fucking weirdo but stop calling me Mr. Hoseok Sir. That shit ain't even hot. For real bitch you could just say Sir or Daddy or something normal but you HAVE
to call me Mr.Hoseok sir. Stop."

"Damn bitch see if i eat your flat ass tonight if you keep that tone with me"

"nono baby i'm sorry i'll eat your coochie please forgive me"

I leaned forward, running my fingers through his dry damaged hair. Mans was still fine as hell tho.

"It's okay hobi my coochie tastes like asparagus you don't have to. I'll still eat your ass, of course. I'll give you $30 if u want" My face goes 🥺 at his pure beauty.

"wait babe... i like asparagus tho " hoseok states suggestively, his eyes going 👀.

"Well then eat my fucking coochie jesus christ hoseok this shouldn't be that complicated. hoseok draws closer to you, but then starts to hesitate. "Hoseok i swear to fucking god what is it now." he looks down at my coochie and back up at my ugly ass face.

"Could i..." he starts to blush. fucking adoreable, but rn i just want him to eat my coochie you know. "Could i put a little spray butter on your coochie?? Please 🥺🥺??"

"I... no. What the actual fuck hoseok. What the fuck. I love you but this is fucking weird."
I pushed him down onto his back, staring at him. he was still going 🥺. "baby you talk too fucking much so i'm gonna eat ur ass. ight?"

That was when Taehyungs finger sucker walked in.
Hoseok screeched
"Damn Hoseok you live in a 400 gazillion dollar mansion you'd think you'd get a fucking lock on our bedroom door."
"bitch u know how many surgery's my asshole has had to keep it tight for you??"
Taehyungs finger sucker gagged at the gross conversation.
"What are you doing here, Taehyungs Finger Sucker?"
"actually i'm not just taehyungs finger sucker, i'm also the nurse. I came to tell you you're pregnant with 600 quadrillion of hoseoks kids."
at that moment, i went 👁 👄 👁
"600... quadrillion?"
"Yeah sumns fucked with ur vagina and all ur eggs got fertilized instead of the one."
Me and hoseok started crying, my head dropping and my tears started falling into his asshole.
"oh damn sorry hoseok"
"You hear that bb!! We're gonna be parents!! Of 600 quadrillion kids." He gave my fat ass self a nice warm hug, the type of hug that makes ur coochie tingle.
"Wait u should eat my coochie bc after having ur 600 quadrillion babies i'm gonna be as loose as a tote bag"
"oh yeah true babe i got u"
and then he ate my coochie.
The End.