The Start Of It All

My mother found herself pregnant with me at 15, thats right 15. She had grown up to selling herself off to help her family, they had no life or anything for that matter, so Ellinor (my mother) Sold herself for sex. As you were growing up watching "dora the explora" at three i was watching porn, it wasn't legal or good but it's what my mother thought i needed to do, she got rich through sex and so i was going to, to apparantly. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

His arms wrapped around me as i painted a smile on my face, he was now deep inside me and was not letting go. I had no choice but to follow and let him do what he wanted, it was for my mother of course. I was with one of my mothers clients, tall, dark, and very horney. We got big bucks from him so as my mum said "Paint a smile on your face and let them take control", how could i complain, i was rich. His sesion was over when he said it was over, so i was waiting 'till he got tired. My mother rushed in "OK, your times up, so pay up." her stirdy voice assured everyone she ment buisness. James handed over the 6 hundred dollar bills and pulled his pants on. "Bye Lucial, i had fun", My mother and i painted on smiles as he walked out the door. "Right, lucial, you know what to do now" my mother handed me the pregnancy test and i raced into the bathroom. "Be quick about it, you have a client waiting" my mother hollard from the other room, i knew i had to get changed out of my nurse outfit as it would be innapropriate to serve a client in an outfit coverd in someone elses cum. When i looked over at the pregnancy test i froze in shock, as i was expecting the usual negitive result to see that it came out positive was haunting. I couldnt tell my mother about it with a client there, so i just chucked it in the bin and walked out into the lounge, i saw sitting on the couch another of our popula clients. After i had delt with him i sat down counting the hundred dollar notes gathering myself before i told my mother, "Mum.... I'm pregnant" my mother now 28 yrs old making me 13, starred at me. 

She didn't let anymore clients Fuck me for a while, but once she found out you can have sex while you're pregnant. So i went back into buisness, it became a bit harder once the bump started showing, thats when the clients started wearing off. One day a youngish man around 24 showed up, he was interested in buying me off my mother, she was stocked about selling me off, i knew she didn't and wasn't gonna tell him i was pregnant, so i did. "before you take me, you should know im pregnant", my voice was shakey and nervous, "I know you are pregnant, and i can fuck you so hard because of it, and get away with it so be happy to settle down to a one man job", his voice was strong and some what safe. I was surprised and tangled in worry but let it be.