~alone~

"I can't do this," eric said timidly... he closed his notebook and stared at the open window above his desk beneath him. "why must i go through this pain?" Eric thought to himself. with these billion thoughts in his head he jumped onto his bed and went to sleep on his wet pillow full of his past salty tears.

"RING RING" his phone blared, awaking him from his slumber. Eric groaned as he slowly left his bed as he approached the mirror, a black shadow formed into the corner of the mirror. " WHO'S THERE?" Eric cried in a flash it was gone. "that was strange" Eric muttered to himself. Eric left the bathroom swiftly as he got ready for a day of hell. "OI FREAK" eric turned around quickly to see a pair of hands approaching him. Eric was thrown to the ground. "why did you do that?" Eric whispered. "cause i felt like it freak" Darren exclaimed.

Eric swept away the tears with his jumper and made his way to class. you see everyday was like this. everyday was the same...he was different, eric was alone-no one to call a friend... The sound of the bell rang through the classroom cautiously Eric picked up a book and threw a hoodie over his head in the corner of his eye..there he was the boy of the school, the cutest guy eric has ever seen- "jamie..." eric said to himself smiling uncontrollably. darren stared devilishly and shouted to eric " HEY FREAK STOP STARING A JAMIE YOU WEIRDO" jamie looked at eric with pitiful eyes. Eric ran away trying to hide the tears to his room that held a hundred nightmares....

His friend awaited him on his desk the one that would help take him out of this misery- the one who he could rely on. trembling eric took the knife and took it closer to his pale skin and- " Stop.." his hand stopped moving. silence fell to the room. "who who said that?".. eric stared inquisitively infront of his mirror. "it must just be my imagination" eric tried to convince himself. "after all im alone and no one cares for me". he approached his phone and blasted twenty one pilots to block out the screams that came from his lips.

Eric opened his black notebook to fill his pages with the hurt and pain from his eyes. each word worse than the other each break shorter. eric only had his notebook, his notebook was his freedom. "i wish i had someone to protect me," his sorrowful words filled the room. "i will always be alone." eric cried as his head leant on his notebook drifting off to sleep.