About the book

Dayo knew...Kunle knew...Iwa knew...Bode knew.....the history of the king...but someone else knew, who? Two men fight for the throne, but who will attain it? Laide is a village girl who was taken to the city by her adoptive mother. Living a life of wealth and going to one of the most prestigious schools in the country, she's faced with mostly internal challenges. And when one seeks to find approval, no one is more important than a true friend who sees nothing but the best in them. Laide's journey taught her lessons she couldn't have learned in the village...that her adoptive parents weren't even bold enough to say. Amid her enemies, she had lovers, in the middle of her battle she already had victory. Nothing is more satisfying than being backed up by people you love and love you in return, cause I believe it's the best way to live. 
This book talks about relationships, envy, betrayal, deceit, and love.

Please;

If there are any errors in this book, be it in the chapters or the spelling, please don't hesitate to inform the writer.

Criticism is permitted, but not unnecessary.

Please, if you find any chapter of this book interesting, consider living it a vote, commenting, and sharing. Thank you so much!

Stating what you feel with comments...as well as sharing your opinion is permitted. If anybody feels shy about commenting, don't be, I'd be glad to hear from you and to reply to you as well. You're appreciated for reading my book.

And last but not least; If by any chance you come across a book that looks and has the same storyline as mine, please inform me about it. Thank you.;-)

Thank you, readers, for stopping by to check my book, God bless you all!!

You're free to proceed...