Banana Pancakes A Jonas Brothers Little Sister Story Intro

"But baby, you hardly even notice when I try to show you, this song is meant to keep ya from doing what your supposed to"-Banana Pancakes~Jack Johnson

But to understand the future we have to go back in time

On December 25, 1997, one paticuliar snowy night during a Jonas Brothers Concert, a miracle happened. You see Denise Jonas was pregnant with another child, the fourth Jonas as we would call the new baby, and the whole family was very excited. Kevin, Joe, and Nick were singing Summertime Anthem to a  crowd of 2500 in Time Square. Backstage their mother was breathing quite heavily and felt like she needed to go to the hospital.

The boys concert was cut short because Denise had been sent to the hospital, they hoped it wasn't something bad, because if she got hurt, the baby would also get hurt. The fans were very understanding that night, allowing them to go visit their mom. 8 hours later they were told good news, they had a little sister. Denise named her Arianna Grace, she thought this was the perfect name for her little one. 

They loved their little one so much and everyday was so wonderful with her around, but the reality changed one day, the Jonas Family had encountered a threat to Arianna. Some awful person tweeted them saying on her second birthday they will find them and put a spell on their little one, so the Jonas family didn't share any locations with their small fanbase. 

On her second birthday they had to put her up for adoption for her own safety. The whole family was upset that day, knowing that this was the last time they would ever see her, and when they found that person, that horrible person they would call the police on them, and find a way to get their daughter back.