-Thank you- (END)

A/N: Please listen the song above while reading.
THANK YOU.

————————————————————

I woke up and i saw taehyung staring at me "what is it tae?" "i want to go somewhere" "where?" "come with me then" he got up but i said "i dont want to though"

he went to me and whispered

"you don't want to get punished, do you?"

i got up and said "ok im up" he laughed.
*sigh*

We got ready same as Jaehye and Donghae because we are going to bring Donghae to taehyung's mother.

We drop Jaehye to school and Donghae to taehyung's mother and i asked taehyung "so, where are we going?" "you'll see"

We now went to the place and it was a little far.

We finally arrived and I saw a café.

We went there and sat, i said to taehyung "tae, this is where we first met" he giggled "glad you remember" "of course, i'll never forget the things we did, only

me and you"

I smiled, taehyung said "cmon, we still have to go another place" i nodded.
We went there and i saw a park, we went there and i said to taehyung "this is where a girl interrupted us" he giggled "yes and i think you were jealous because we were taking so long" "no, im not jealous" "cmon i know you did" he kept teasing me so i said "ok ok, i was but i still didn't know my feelings that time" he smiled and nodded.

"lets go one more place" Taehyung said, i nodded.
We have a lot of memories together.

We arrived at the place and i saw a theme park, this is the best place i've been with taehyung.

"tae...." he looked at me and said "of course, our favorite" he held my wrist and went to the theme park "my treat" he said.

He said the same thing, i just love my memories with Him.

We did all the rides like we did last time and we got ice cream. Of course my favorite and i suddenly saw a dog.

I went to it and i was so cute by it .Taehyung went to me and said "aww, thats what you did last time" i stood up and hugged him "tae, thank you for all this memories, i am super happy" "your welcome babe"

LATER ON

few minutes we went to a seashore but it was next to the theme park.

I sat on the grass same as Taehyung.
I said to him "tae..., i am really thankful you know..., you make me come back to life, i didn't know i will be this far"

Taehyung looked at me and said "babe, i am also thankful that i have you, you are my inspiration, my love, my life, my everything"

I hugged him and i said "thank you Tae"

"Anything for my noona"

he broke the hug instead he kissed me.

AWWW, Thank you for Reading my book.

I really appreciate it all your support.
THANK YOU!!🥰💜