one (and only)

MOMMY'S HOME

in which jimin's mom comes home at the absolute worst timing possible

switch!jimin
switch!taehyung

all of the information you need about the characters

park jimin - 24 y/o, 173cm/5'8"
kim taehyung - 23 y/o, 178cm/5'10", an aspiring writer

(a/n - this is my first fanfiction ever, so please don't judge my vocab, writing skills or english as it's not my first language!! i'm only uploading this for fun and i hope you have fun reading as well!!)

taehyung had had a bad day. like a "your boss yelling at you for being a lazy, worthless object that does no good to anyone no matter how hard you try all day long" type of bad. he came home and the first thing he did was fall. fall into the heaven of his apartment, the soft but more like not-washed-for-weeks cotton bedsheets, silky cushions, feathery pillows, warm blankets and all the other you-name-it cozy bed utilities. but most importantly, he fell into the hands, literally, the hands of the love of his life, who was already laying in the welcoming little paradise of theirs, aka the bed.

"ow, tae, what the fuck" jimin whined, sitting up, holding his pinky tightly with his other hand and lightly rocking back and forth trying to soothe his pain.

"sorry, babe" taehyung said while laying down against a comfortable pillow, chuckling at his overdramatic boyfriend's tantrums. he was too not-in-the-mood to comfort him, but also not able to not let out a frown over jimin's hushed whines.

"how was work?" jimin asked, finally calming his tiny finger down and scooting closer to taehyung. the older one laid down on his stomach, keeping his chin on his palms, looking up at his boyfriend with genuine interest.

"don't really want to talk about it" taehyung softly sighed and laid to his side, back against his beloved boyfriend, indicating that he really did not want to talk about his horrendous day.

jimin aka the angel, who can lift anyone's mood in a snap of a finger, furrowed his eyebrows in concern and laid beside taehyung, spooning him (and also feeling like a backpack because of the height difference).

jimin gently slid one arm, which taehyung gladly used as a pillow, behind his head and found the taller one's hand to intertwine their fingers together, while using his other arm to wrap it around taehyung's waist, holding him slightly tighter than usual. seeking comfort, taehyung slid his leg back to tangle their legs together.

taehyung closed his eyes, taking in jimin's boyfriendy warmth, flowery scent and positive aura altogether. they stayed like that for a minute, just enjoying each other's company.

"talk," jimin finally said after softly kissing the back of his boyfriend's neck, "to," he pecked taehyung's skin moving upwards, "me," he lightly kissed the skin on the younger's jaw, "princess" he ever-so-slightly brushed his plump lips over taehyung's sweet spot behind his ear, making the boy let out the softest whimper.

taehyung slowly turned his head to jimin's side only to catch him looking at the younger with a fond yet a concerned look in his eyes. taehyung looked down at jimin's parted lips and his boyfriend got the signal to act, moving forward and bringing their lips together. he kissed taehyung slowly, delicately moving the tip of his tongue over taehyung's bottom lip. jimin pulled away and taehyung opened his eyes just in time to catch a glimpse of a string of saliva connecting their lips pop and disappear.

"what happened?" jimin whispered, lightly rubbing circles on taehyung's cheekbone, staring deep into his eyes to try and understand the emotions and thoughts that they were hiding.