The fight...

Corey's P.O.V:
We just now finished the concert as we were walking out back to our garage. "Man our Fans get crazier and crazier every single concert Right Laney?" I asked her. She nodded and put her guitar down and sat down on the stage. "Corey, I'm thinking of Having another Battle of the bands!" Kon shouted as he sat down in the couch. " Why do you want to have another battle of the bands Kon? And I'm guessing with the Newmens too huh?" "Well Duh who else are we going to have the battle of the bands with!" He said he played the drums. " I guess your right but still.... Why do I have a feeling like Trina is Stalking us... Again." My 16 year old sister, Trina Riffen.
"Trina! I know your behind the couch! Just come out already!" Laney shouted at Trina. Trina got up and pulled Mina and pouted. "What are you guys doing in my house!" Trina Shouted as she faced Corey with a mean face. "Your house! Trina we both live here! And besides what are you doing in Grojband's garage!" Corey Barked back at Trina. "Guys this isn't helping anything! Corey don't waste your time on Trina let's just play and forget her." Laney told Corey as she held him back. Trina grin as they went to the stage. Trina told Mina to go up to the front stage and pour water on Corey. And Mina just as she told her. They both went up the ladder and when Corey finish his solo Trina poured a bucket of water on him and it messed up his guitar.
Laney's P.O.V:
I watched as the water spilled on Corey. His eyes filled with angry as he threw the guitar and grabed Trina by the shirt and punched her as she fell to the ground. She got back up and grabbed a bat, she was going to hit him! I jumped right in front of Corey and then I protect him from the bat...