Nickimentary

Nicholas Ryan Celaya was a 13 year old boy who lived in Tucson Arizona. He was the nicest and most friendliest boy anyone could imagine. He had so many friends and they all loved him. He had a wonderful life, no problems, even though he wasn't the smartest kid in class, that didn't bother his personality.

One day, him and his friends decided it was a perfect day to go to the zoo! It was a great day for everyone. By sunset, they went down the street to McDonalds. And when they were done, it was dark and well into the beginning of a cool, winter night.

To meet up with their ride back at the park next to the zoo, they ran down the street.

The dark of the night and few lone street lights gave the street an empty appearance. So they ran down through the streets. Hopping on the sidewalks that intersected in the middle and then continuing to run.

Soon, they came across the last intersection before the park. But all the kids stopped at the sidewalk to catch their breaths, all but one. Nick continued to run down the street, but as he reached the middle, he was struck.

Knocked out of his shoes and tossed in the air as the SUV struck him. The SUV speeded to a halt an Nick was far from were he was before. He was rushed to the hospital and immediately put into surgery.

Friends and family prayed for him, the thought of loosing their dear friend was too overwhelming for the kids and the adults. But alas, he now rests, in memory.

Nicholas Ryan Celaya.

Deceased December 29, 2011.

Rest in Peace Buddy.