One

At the mansion that'd eventually been rented in Encino, California–just to the Northwest of Bel Air–Bobby once again asked himself just what he'd signed up for. Since he'd moved back to his home State of Florida in 1989, he'd flown out West three or four Days ago, even though none of the contestants'd be here for nearly a week. Many of them were from various parts of the country, meaning he wouldn't be the only jet-lagged one, but he still wanted a lil more Time to adjust.

In the few Days since his arrival, the bassist'd quickly readjusted to the So Cal Life he'd left behind nearly two decades ago. That included running on Pacific Time, and therefore having to remember to call his kids a bit earlier since they were three hours ahead of him. Even in the midst of all the Chaos no doubt about to ensue, he wasn't gonna be an absent daddy and let them run amok three thousand miles away.

On his seventh Morn on the West Coast, the production crew arrived at the house they were gonna be filming in for the next two months or so. Bobby'd already been there, having worked out a personal arrangement with its owner to do just that so he could recover from the jet-lag in Peace. Unbelievably, said owner was an old friend from outside his band, and he'd readily agreed to let him stay there as long as he needed to. He just made it clear that if the production company didn't, he'd better make sure he bought insurance that'd cover the place burning to the ground and then some, or he wouldn't have an ass left to sue. The bassist was more than agreeable to such terms, whether they were friends or not–he knew things were about to get beyond crazy.

The girls who'd be vying for his attention and fighting to win his heart started to arrive one-by-one, each getting dropped off by taxis. Before he knew it, he'd come to an End total of twenty-five women who seemed to range from barely eighteen up to his own age, give or take. He couldn't help rolling his eyes at some of their appearances, which openly screamed they were there for the fame, the partying, and maybe for sex. No one was gonna convince him to crawl into bed with them unless they wound up being his chosen winner at the End of this Madness a couple months from now.

"Ya ready to get this show on the road?" the executive producer who'd called him a month ago asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess," he answered, rolling his neck and shoulders. "Otherwise, I'll be paying a boat-load for backing outta the contract early."

"It's not quite as bad as it seems," came the chuckled response of Corey–he thought. "It's no doubt gonna get wild and crazy, if it goes anything like Flavor of Love has, but you're pretty used to that."

"Maybe when I'm on tour, but not when my feet're planted firmly on solid ground," Bobby told him.

"Well, go ahead and head to wherever you've your bike stashed," he said. "I'ma work with the crew to get the girls lined up so we can shoot the opening scene."

"Sounds like a plan to me," the bassist agreed with a nod.

"One of the guys is going with ya so we can give ya your cue via radio," Corey added as he turned to walk away.

"Awesome, the cue to come be ripped to shreds," he chuckled.

Bobby couldn't help rolling his eyes like a juvenile once his back was turned and the producer couldn't see him do it. Just the premise of this show once it was explained to him sounded completely ridiculous, but after giving it some Thought, he'd decided to go through with it. After all, the worst that could possibly happen'd be that he didn't find someone to spend the rest of his Life with like he hoped.

Down the street at the next intersection, the bassist waited with the crewman sent with him for his cue to head back to the house. His bike sat idling by the curb as it warmed up a bit, considering that it was a bit chilly, even for October in Southern California. As he waited, he couldn't help raking his fingers through his hair before strapping his helmet on and straddling said machine. He usually wasn't one to be overcome by Anxiety, but then again, this wasn't like going onstage–he'd be revealing some pretty personal things as he got these girls to open up about themselves.