Auslly- Perfect Date

Ally's POV
"Do I have to wear this?" I asked staring at my reflection.
I was wearing a green and white stripped shirt with red jeans and sandal wedges that I hadn't worn since I was 17. And now that I think of it, I looked like I was 17 again. Great. 22 years old and I still look like a baby. Puberty did not do me well.
"Ally this is what Austin wanted you to wear." Trish said plugging in my old curling iron. "Now sit." She patted the chair she set up.
Austin didn't tell me anything about this date. He told Trish what I should wear and where to drop me off. That's pretty much it.
"Curl my hair?!" I asked in disbelief. She shrugged. "Austin wanted it." I sighed.
My straitened hair was the only thing keeping me looking like an actual adult. "Let's get this over with." I sat down in the chair and closed my eyes not prepared for my hair.
"Ally, don't stress. You look great." Trish said once my hair was all curled. "Plus Austin must think so too." I glared at her.
"What?"
"Whatever. Let's go."
"Wait, you need to wear this too." Trish gave me a gold necklace that said 'Ally' in script. I smiled down at the piece of jewelry. "I haven't worn that since graduation." I said clasping the necklace behind my curled hair.
"Aww. So emotional. Now let's go."
We got into the car and drove to the mall. Trish parked in Sonic Boom's back parking lot where one other car was. (I assume Austin's.) "Have fun!" Trish said as I unbuckled. "Thanks Trish!" I said with a hug. I slammed the car door shut and ran into Sonic Boom. It looked the same way it always does when it's closed- dark and full of instruments.
"Austin?" I yelled out. "Austin?!" I jumped up the steps to the practice room. "Aust-"
I stopped short after seeing Austin. He looked great. After months of begging him to cut his long hair, he finally listened to me and his hair was short and beautiful once again.
And he was wearing his high tops. He was my teenage Austin again.
"Hi Ally." He grinned. "Austin?" I managed. "I bet you're wondering what this is?"
I nodded.
"Well, a few weeks ago I was looking through old pictures. I found one of me and Kira from when we were dating. I started to think about how me and Kira began to date and I remembered, the perfect date. The reason you gave me that idea was because, well, it's your idea of a perfect date."
Grinning, I took a step toward Austin. "Took you long enough." Austin chuckled. "I couldn't get the actual park so this is what I have." I looked at the floor. A red blanket, picnic basket and a small projector. "It's perfect."
Austin gestured for me to sit down and I did. He took the seat next it me and turned on the projector. He offered me heart snapped salami and pickles.
"Austin, it's the most romantic part if the movie. Remember what your supposed to do?" I asked. "You go first." Austin nudged my shoulder. I smiled.
"My eyes sparkle in the moonlight. Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle. A gentle breeze blowing my hair. Breeze, breeze, breeze."
"I'll wait for the most romantic part of the movie."
"I'll be all cute and lovey."
"I'll lean in, put my arm around you."
"I'll nestle up, feeling butterflies."
"My heart'll beating out of my chest."
"It'll be,"
"Perfect."
I stared into Austin's eyes. "Nice job." I whispered. Austin leaned in. "I learn from the best." He smiled before kissing me passionately.
After pulling alway, Austin reached into the picnic basket. "Ally, we've always been friends, partners and lovers. You've always been here and always will be there. I know it. We may not be always be in the music industry, but I always want to be your partner. Ally Dawson, will you marry me?" Austin opened the small box he was holding to revel a diamond ring. "YES!" I cried. "YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!!" Austin put the ring in my finger and kissed me.
I pulled away still in his arms and said "I knew you forgot the jewelry part."